Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #23,431 of 35,472
From what I'm hearing from my LZ Z03A. It sounds like my Titan 1 and B3 Pro 1 has just barely been defeated after 1 hour of listening.

Without burn in already they sound betttter than B3 and Titan? Guys don't start the train I'm broke : (

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #23,432 of 35,472
Without burn in already they sound betttter than B3 and Titan? Guys don't start the train I'm broke : (

Yeah. The level of detail is no joke from the LZ Z03A. Never thought I'd hear something like this for $30. Especially the dynamics and accuracy.

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #23,433 of 35,472
Yeah. The level of detail is no joke from the LZ Z03A. Never thought I'd hear something like this for $30. Especially the dynamics and accuracy.

Good to know. Details aside, I own B3 already. I absolutely admire its plus points but I've came to conclusion that I need some fast, fluid bass as well. How's Z03A's bass (quantity)?

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #23,434 of 35,472
Good to know. Details aside, I own B3 already. I absolutely admire its plus points but I've came to conclusion that I need some fast, fluid bass as well. How's Z03A's bass (quantity)?

Slightly bassier than the B3.

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #23,435 of 35,472
Hopefully I'll be getting my Z03A this week. Quite excited and hope I won't be disappointed.

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #23,436 of 35,472
Hello Headfiers!!!

I was off for 1 year now becuase of second children (free time just dissapeard) and didnt buy any IEM.
I own in preference order...

Havi
Vsd3
E10
E10m
Xiaomi Hybrids
Sidy DM3

My last purchase was 1 month ago the Xiaomi Hybrid and even tho for 19euros its a very capable,detailed and fun IEM for the price, i realized its not my sound signature (too much bass,even tho its deep with nice detail and attack the mids are not so detailed and a step back).
i will hear mainly metal,rock,alt rock and the most enjoyable hearing sessions are with the Havis,i really love there sound,soundstage and imaging.
For the past days i read a lots of reviews for various IEMs but now i need your opinion before i hit the buy button...

Im looking for sound similar to Havis (i want crisp and detailed mids for guitars and detailed bass like Havis,dont care about quantity)but with mic.After many days of searching my final competitors

Fidue a65
Soundmagic E50s
Soundmagic E80s

From what i read Fidue is close,i also like the build quality and the looks
E80s its a bit over my budget

What are your thoughts??? 

Mar 7, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #23,437 of 35,472
I think it was Igor that likes Boarseman IIRC?? These have dropped on Ali recently....http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Original-Boarseman-MX98S-Hifi-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-High-Qaulity-Super-Bass-Headphones-In/519064_32618606822.html

Though I Wish they would use other names instead of names hinting at Senn models.

Mar 7, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #23,438 of 35,472
  Hello Headfiers!!!

I was off for 1 year now becuase of second children (free time just dissapeard) and didnt buy any IEM.

Havi
Vsd3
E10
E10m
Xiaomi Hybrids
Sidy DM3

My last purchase was 1 month ago the Xiaomi Hybrid and even tho for 19euros its a very capable,detailed and fun IEM for the price, i realized its not my sound signature (too much bass,even tho its deep with nice detail and attack the mids are not so detailed and a step back).
i will hear mainly metal,rock,alt rock and the most enjoyable hearing sessions are with the Havis,i really love there sound,soundstage and imaging.
For the past days i read a lots of reviews for various IEMs but now i need your opinion before i hit the buy button...

Im looking for sound similar to Havis (i want crisp and detailed mids for guitars and detailed bass like Havis,dont care about quantity)but with mic.After many days of searching my final competitors

Fidue a65
Soundmagic E50s
Soundmagic E80s

Only one of those I had was the E80 (no mic), was good but it wasn't an engaging sound. Very boring to me. My friends loves them though. 

LZ-Z03A is your best bang for buck right now according to trust members on here, for $30 you get a great sounding IEM with a mic. 

Mar 7, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #23,439 of 35,472
Hello Headfiers!!!

Havi
Vsd3
E10
E10m
Xiaomi Hybrids
Sidy DM3

Fidue a65
Soundmagic E50s
Soundmagic E80s

Just wait till I get my hands on the Z03A this week. I also have Havi B3 to compare for you. :wink:

Mar 7, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #23,440 of 35,472
Thanks for replys but i think ill go for E80s.I like more balanced and very detailed mids.The bass on Havis has no big quantity but the control and attack of bass is very good.
Im comparing to what i have,i have no experience in expencive IEMs but i do trust my ears and for me Havis sound way better than VSD3,E10,Xiaomi Hybrid,Sidy DM3.And because i dont have experience with bigger priced IEMs ill go for starters with E80s.plus i dont believe anything below 40-50$ will sound like Havis,the amount of detail in mids i want.

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #23,441 of 35,472
Got my Tennmak Piano today. Sorry to kill another hype, but I find them awful. Heavy bass, warm and muddy. W shaped is not really right, because there is no spike in the heights.

Neverthess, the extras are really nice and that is why I ordered one. The provided cable with MMCX connector, memory wire and a one button microphone seems to be great and you get nine pairs of dfferent whirlwind tips. The in-ear itself is nearly free if you would buy all these seperately.

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #23,443 of 35,472
  Thanks for replys but i think ill go for E80s.I like more balanced and very detailed mids.The bass on Havis has no big quantity but the control and attack of bass is very good.
Im comparing to what i have,i have no experience in expencive IEMs but i do trust my ears and for me Havis sound way better than VSD3,E10,Xiaomi Hybrid,Sidy DM3.And because i dont have experience with bigger priced IEMs ill go for starters with E80s.plus i dont believe anything below 40-50$ will sound like Havis,the amount of detail in mids i want.

I'm sure you know that I also love the Havi's, I compared the two the in my E80 review a while back:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/soundmagic-e80-in-ear-monitor-headphone/reviews/13683

In short: Both are great and I think that most people who loves the B3's will also enjoy the E80's.

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #23,444 of 35,472
The packaging is pretty good. I just wish it came with a carrying case.

cool.gif
Niyo, don't make any snap judgements. Let them Burn in. I let mine go for 200+ hours they are VERY good. Any trebly, silibancy issues/ artifacts settle. They can be tamed right OOTB buy simply using the proper size Black tips that are included with them. Those yellow-core Hybrid tips they are shipped with accentuate the treble a Tad.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #23,445 of 35,472
:cool: Niyo, don't make any snap judgements. Let them Burn in. I let mine go for 200+ hours they are VERY good. Any trebly, silibancy issues/ artifacts settle. They can be tamed right OOTB buy simply using the proper size Black tips that are included with them. Those yellow-core Hybrid tips they are shipped with accentuate the treble a Tad.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Yeah. That's why I used my Sony Hybrid Eartips. They sound much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back