Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #23,356 of 35,472
So 'Fact' or 'Opinion'? :confused:

:tongue_smile:

Why don't you ask the guys that own them besides myself. There's a dedicated thread for them. I don't recommend earphones lightly. I'm quite sure also that the Sendiy are superb as well if clearhead is recommending them. I don't own those for a comparison but they are on my radar....

Damn you clearhead.:smiling_imp:

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #23,357 of 35,472
Why don't you ask the guys that own them besides myself. There's a dedicated thread for them. I don't recommend earphones lightly. I'm quite sure also that the Sendiy are superb as well if clearhead is recommending them. I don't own those for a comparison bit they are on my radar....

Radar:flushed: He is the Bat:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #23,358 of 35,472
Clearhead, someone posted a Chinese OnePlus link on the thread somewhere.

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #23,359 of 35,472
Why don't you ask the guys that own them besides myself. There's a dedicated thread for them. I don't recommend earphones lightly. I'm quite sure also that the Sendiy are superb as well if clearhead is recommending them. I don't own those for a comparison but they are on my radar....

I wasn't saying they were bad 
tongue_smile.gif
 I was just implying that an opinion can't be a fact. Your comment was just a little contradicting. 

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #23,360 of 35,472
I got the LZ 02A a quick overview
Overall 4.5/5
These Headphones cost around $30 and they're just exceptional. They have great sound with a darker feeling and bass. There build quality is on point with full metal connections and a nice clear cable. I can't recommend these enough for people who want to spend a little bit of money to get a a great headphone. I bought these from Teresa at Aliexpress. They came to the US in only 8 days from when I ordered it. They where shipped out the day I place the order.
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32612048503.html
I'm still indecisive if I should get the LZ 02A or the LZ-Z03A.. They should be the same, SQwise

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #23,362 of 35,472

Damn you clearhead.:smiling_imp:

It's funny, I don't usually get this lucky......first bumping into the Joyrooms at one mall and discovering the Sendiy's at another mall. I guess is just coincidence.  
redface.gif

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #23,363 of 35,472
That is ridiculous. They are $49.99 right from

Www.oneplus.net

TWIN

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #23,366 of 35,472
THIS I gotta hear.....

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #23,367 of 35,472
Should I buy an upgrade cable for my **** UE? Is it worth it or should I save some money and buy Easy UE 2 instead? Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #23,368 of 35,472
Should I buy an upgrade cable for my **** UE? Is it worth it or should I save some money and buy Easy UE 2 instead? Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Get the UE2 and tell me how they compare to the ****'s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #23,369 of 35,472
1clearhead, what's about **** k3003 and Sendiy M2, which one is better? I quess that the sound signature can be similar? Thanks a lot for your recommendations!

I posted this maybe 10 to 20 pages back......

I mentioned that the Sendiy M2 out did the K3003's on a broader selection of different types and listing of music genre. Both produce fast and deep bass, while the M2's bass sounds clearer and cleaner, even though the K3003's are a tad-bit more ambient, but both are exceptional in vocals and details. There's a lot more playtime and serious fun that goes into the M2's and that's because of it's two-types of accurate tuning nozzles that plays flawlessly. Ever since I got them, I've given them more use than any other IEM's I have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back