Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 12, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #19,697 of 33,689

Wow, not a bad deal at all.

That would have been nice to know sooner than a few hours before 11.11 ended. I may have actually ordered one of those fukubukuros!

Nov 12, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #19,699 of 33,689
How long does it usually take for Ali Express to ship to the US? Never ordered from this site before, but the delivery estimate on my 2 orders says it's going to take about 30 & 40 days. I hope it doesn't take so long.
Attached are my 11/11 stats for shipping to western Canada in 2016. At the time "aliexpress standard shipping" was China Mail registered...which subsequently took up to 165 days (160 of which within Canada). Today, "aliexpress standard shipping" is "expedited parcel" and takes typically 2-3 weeks (same with packet). Typical for all other shipping methods is 2-3 months. USA may not have such internal delays based on domestic postal politics.

2016.jpg

Nov 12, 2018 at 11:25 AM Post #19,701 of 33,689
Attached are my 11/11 stats for shipping to western Canada in 2016. At the time "aliexpress standard shipping" was China Mail registered...which subsequently took up to 165 days (160 of which within Canada). Today, "aliexpress standard shipping" is "expedited parcel" and takes typically 2-3 weeks (same with packet). Typical for all other shipping methods is 2-3 months. USA may not have such internal delays based on domestic postal politics.

I tend to avoid unregistered parcels. There’s no way to track them.

Nov 12, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #19,702 of 33,689

Well, even tracked stuff isnt guaranteed not to be flaky.

I’ve had a few things be stuck in tracking hell for a month (saying “left country of origin”). Then it magically shows up at my doorstep (with the tracking never updating at all).

I’ve also had 1 package be in transit (according to tracking), and then never show up period. It’s still in transit a year later.

The vast majority of stuff is ok.

I don’t fret about it though. I don’t order anything from China that I’m in a rush for, regardless of the shipping method or whether it had tracking or not. If I had choice I would prefer epacket just because it’s a little faster. But I’m perfectly happy with the untracked stuff too (it just takes forever).

Out of hundreds and hundreds of packages over the years, I’ve only ever had a handful get lost. All the others were just a matter of playing the waiting game (which a lot of people can’t handle since amazon has spoiled everyone).

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #19,703 of 33,689
Amazon totally has spoiled me. Wished they had more things on PrimeNow. :)

Nov 12, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #19,705 of 33,689
11.11 is just finished, but the super fukubukuro is just started.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...Fukubukuro-Lucky-Bag/1825606_32955486332.html

While I’m sure it’s a great value and I trust NiceHCK, if I’m going to drop $180 I’d like to know what I’m getting 1st. I don’t have big enough balls to take a random chance on that fukubukuro.

Given all that information, I would like to make a predication/educated guess. I think if you look at the Nicehck new products page everything is there:
SHMCI C5
Nicehck FW6
nicehck 16 core silver plated cable

Disclaimer: This is only a wild guess, I have no knowledge on what they are giving out.

I did order the $10 lucky bag, so I think that it is one of 3-4 possiblilites on that page as well. ****, Zs4, IM1,ZSN. I'm thinking most likely the IM1, or the ****. I hope it is not the **** because I ordered one just because it's a different config (DD+BA+piezo)

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #19,706 of 33,689
I did order the $10 lucky bag, so I think that is is one the 3-4 possiblilites on that page as well. ****, Zs4, IM1,ZSN. I'm thinking most likely the IM1, or the ****. I hope it is not the **** because I ordered one just because

If it is like the last lucky bag which was an earbud it will be a new product. The info on the product page does indicate that.

I am looking forward to receiving mine.

Nov 12, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #19,707 of 33,689
If it is like the last lucky bag which was an earbud it will be a new product. The info on the product page does indicate that.

I am looking forward to receiving mine.

I’m looking forward to getting all my 11.11 stuff too (eventually) :)

Nov 12, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #19,708 of 33,689
I just went in on the cheap lucky bag. The other is is too much to spend on randomness that I really do not need.

Nov 12, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #19,709 of 33,689
iam stil waiting for my kz ba10 ( i ordered it a month ago).
from my pre-orders item i didnt take a thing after i realized that the sellers add a few more euros in addition to the pre-order price.
the only thing i bought is this: Fitma Audio xe800.
i heard that it is a vsonic gr07 light version.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #19,710 of 33,689
Me, too. BUT: Even China Mail registered cannot be tracked within Canada [only epacket and expedited parcel...no one will send a $1 adapter with that method; and pricey stuff will automatically be shipped fast and registered]. And: I have received every single aliexpress shipment so far.

Since 2016, aliexpress has somewhat adjusted to the Canadian problems. At the time, two years ago, I had absolutely no clue of/experience with shipping methods.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back