1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. docentore
    Folks, if I'd have burning €200 in my pocket what would be IEM to go? BGVP?

2. Theri0n
    Magaosi 401
    Whizzer HE03
    NiceHCK HK6

HungryPanda and trellus like this.
  3. Hitesh
    Just bought Tin Audio T2 and KZ MMCX Silver 8 core cable for a combined total of AU $50

As there are few hours still left of the 11.11 sale, would you guys recommend some tips for better isolation (compared to any tip that comes with the package)? Preferably within 10 AUD

trellus likes this.
  4. crabdog
    A lot of people would tell you to get the DM6 but since I haven't heard that I would recommend the Hifi Boy OS V3!

5. docentore
    Thanks, I forgot to say that I'm looking for IEMs with nice quality bass.

6. demo-to
    I know it is not on sale for 11/11 but how would you rate the SQ of the Tansio Mirai TSMR-3 in general? I mean you compared this in your review with the OS V3 but I felt by reading your review that this might be also a real good IEM in its price bracket (besides not having so much sub bass qty)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  7. trellus
    Bought the TinAudio T2 -- that was my only 11.11 purchase. I escaped other temptations! :D

HungryPanda likes this.
  8. mbwilson111

there is still a headphone with your name on it.. a few minutes left in the sale :)

9. docentore
    Went ahead and got the DM6's. Plus some cables and Urbanfun beryllium Tradsound headphones. Supposed to be good.

Bartig likes this.
  10. Slater
    I wish I had your self control :frowning2:

11. exavolt
    Otto Motor, Huxley and trellus like this.
  12. Slater
    Bartig, rendyG, HungryPanda and 2 others like this.
  13. Trapok
    Same here, i trust Jim( or Theresa) but at 180$I only buy after hearing in real life.

14. Slater
    Or universally praised.

For example, if it was a 50% chance of getting a BGVP DM6 and a 50% chance of getting a Campfire Andromeda I would have bought it despite the fact that I’ve never heard either.

trellus likes this.
  15. exavolt
    HCK super fukubukuro.png

Ted Presley, Huxley and HungryPanda like this.