1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Bartig
    During the 11.11 sale, I got:

- Shangling M0 for €82
    - KZ ZSN for €16,50
    - TRN IM1 for €22
    - CCA C04 (just have a positive vibe about these) for €14
    - EZAUDIO D4 for €8
    - Mystery bag IEM for €8
    - Bosshifi B8 for €55

I wonder who won... me or AliExpress. :D

(Edited to euros :wink:)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Hitesh, HungryPanda, trellus and 2 others like this.
  2. Trapok
    Not you .
    There was :
    M0 at 80$
    ZSN at 15$

3. rad7
    Thank you so much! This offers me some hope that I might not have to wait too long :smile_phones:

Otto Motor likes this.
  4. Bartig
    Oh, I had the sweetspot of prices, I was just lazy to properly calculate euros to dollars I think. :p

5. nxnje
    I have to say you spent more than needed

Zsn was sold for like 14.80, IM1 for 18, C04 for 15$
    You could save 8$ and grab one pk2 sr2 :D ahahaha

CoiL likes this.
  6. Bartig
    Yeah, the IM1 keeped dropping in price. Changed to euros now by the way to dodge any further miscommunication. :p

7. stryed
    That's the Vivo xe800 it seems. People stopped buying them after fakes flooded the market. It appears that it's back and rebranded.
    It's a very clear IEM but lacks a bit of bass punch. I found that the spinfits double flange fixes that.

loomisjohnson likes this.
  8. abhijollyguy
    Does anyone know if Opus #11 is compatible with SONY NW-A46?

9. stryed
    Same here :) Samsung 256 has to ship in 24hrs though! I guess they're busy.

Also bought a jacket haha. New to buying clothes online but it looks ok although I am apparently XXL in China. :D

10. Slater
    Make sure you test the crap out of that card with h2testw.

I wouldn't trust ANY flash memory from Aliexpress, but that's just me. The market is literally flooded with flash memory that's counterfeit, made with factory reject NAND chips, and undersized 'fakeflash' cards.

groucho69 likes this.
  11. stryed
    I agree. I did my research though. Placed my toe & feet in a few months ago with a 64gb usb key and tested using h2test, and all was 100% legit. The card has several few hundred reviews and is only 25% cheaper than its amazon counterpart, on 11.11.
    Wish me luck :)

For the price of that card, and the jacket, I could have gotten the P4 or ninetails.
    Sigh...I do need the extra space for work on my surface and it's getting cold out :D But damn, if the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

12. stryed
    You forgot to consider the color options. Grey or black I believe, metal shell, w or w/o mic. I will stop thinking about it and enjoy the surprise, but I think it is an already released IEM.

13. Otto Motor
  14. Otto Motor
    I just saw they D4s have been ordered 205 times...up from a few handfuls a week ago.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    rad7 and ShakyJake like this.
  15. Theri0n
    As I see our dear friend Jim decided not to stay aside of BGVP DMG madness and proudly offers his own branded 2DD+4BA with exchangeable nozzles.
    Has anyone ordered already?