CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 15, 2019 at 9:28 AM Post #17,868 of 31,833
Not true. It is no rumor.

This screen shot is taken right from the Revonext QT2 product description. Feel free to look at the listings on Aliexpress yourself.
Edit

The verbiage in orange is broken English, but they’re saying it was an ODM product made specifically for YY by Revonext. Yes, it was 100% designed and manufactured by Revonext. The thing that makes it banned (according to the Admins) is that it was done so exclusively for YY.

In the past, I directly contacted YY and asked them to clarify and was told the exact same thing.

Just like the green ZSR was originally made and sold exclusively for Gearbest. And the KZ ZS7 was produced exclusively for AK Audio. And the Pontiac Vibe was made by Toyota and sold by Pontiac as the Vibe. And the Toyota Corolla was made by Toyota but sold as the Chevy Prism.

This has gotten too complicated to expect people, particularly new users, to remember it all. Someone gets a new iem, loves it, and is excited to share about it.

Is W.E. also banned on here too?

I believe this is where it all began. Read the links in Slaters signature.

edit... I see this was already answered. I was a few pages behind.

Last edited:
May 15, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #17,869 of 31,833
Soundwise I think you'll like the T3, I have a pair and they sound great, very clear and neutral sounding. But I'm not sure how well they will stay in while mountain biking, they are a tad heavy and may bounce a lot. I use TRN IM1 while biking and they stay put and are a lot lighter, the issue is they are a different sound than the T3, they are more V shaped. Your G6 should drive all of the IEM's you mentioned.

Thank you for th info I will look at the TRN IM1 as well.

That's complete nonsense that the AS10s are hard to drive. Wherever did you get that from ?

They are probably the most sensitive of all the IEMs I have used. And I use the LG G6 too.

Thanks for the info I will have to revisit the AS10.

Are there any other IME's that I should be looking at for about $65 or less.

I have to say I really like the build and cable that comes with the T#, but I am open to whatever will be best for me.

Last edited:
May 15, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #17,870 of 31,833
This has gotten too complicated to expect people, particularly new users, to remember it all. Someone gets a new iem, loves it, and is excited to share about it.

QUOTE="NeonHD, post: 14954772, member: 439482"]Is W.E. also banned on here too?

I believe this is where it all began. Read the links in Slaters signature.

edit... I see this was already answered. I was a few pages behind.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I agree. It would be nice to share impressions of interesting and exciting new IEMs. I have a few excellent ones which are banned and I can't share my thoughts.

May 15, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #17,871 of 31,833
Oh okay, just wanted to be certain.

Welp, I just received my V2, looks like I won't be reviewing it on here then.
Yes, it would be good to be able to do that, the V2 is a good one.

May 15, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #17,873 of 31,833
We actually are not supposed to even be talking about these things in a round-about way. Kind of living on the edge.

You mean the thing with the other thing from that one place with the guy who said the thing about the other one?

May 15, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #17,874 of 31,833
You mean the thing with the other thing from that one place with the guy who said the thing about the other one?

Oh! That thing!!! One of my favorites. Listening to it now.

May 15, 2019 at 12:43 PM Post #17,875 of 31,833
D6BB89A1-4916-45DE-B751-71376F0D4D16.jpeg I ordered TRN IM1 Pro and X6 2 weeks ago to test them out, and I asked the seller about the tracking number issue. Last night, I received this message... :triportsad:

May 15, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #17,876 of 31,833
Received my Bqeyz KB100 this week, after three days of playtime, these earphones are not the routine chifi stuff. It's USP is fatigue free listening. Smooth+almost balanced tone+timbre makes listening sessions quite fascinating. Balanced/Neutral signature lovers should definitely gives this a try. Treble is slightly mellowed with silver plated cable I got from penon as a free gift. Stock cable performs better those earhooks are a pain. I've been using them Spiral dots+my audio modded smartphone. They soundly totally V-shaped with stock ear tips. Tip rolling and vent taping allows tweaking SS to one's liking. Spiral dots elevate mid+soundstage considerably over stock tips and secure seal gives bass oomph and rumble.

Coming from CCA, KZ, and that under $20 piezo maniac these have a different feel to it. C10 seems closest in terms of signature and performance but KB100 beats it in the low end. Piezomainacs although sound more airy+have natural-esque mids than KB100. Zsn is a different beast and pound for pound it doesn't stand a chance against any one of the above listed IEMs. But I still love them to the bits because of the fun factor and the price to quality ratio. They're not perfect but enchanting.

Although these are my initial impressions and it may change after cable rolling as I might swap it for a cable with mic. Overall, for $50, it's punt worth taking. Don't how it fares against T2 or T2pro but BQEYZ is a brand which I will always have on my watchlist. They have something unique about them.

May 15, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #17,878 of 31,833
Yes, it would be good to be able to do that, the V2 is a good one.

It's good for sure, but personally didn't like them too much for the stuff I listen to.

**** **** is much better in terms of instrument separation and clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back