CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 26, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #9,721 of 31,833
3.5 ohm is relatively high but does not affect your single-driver earphones. But it may affect your multis/hybrids. Whether and how is indicated by the earphone's measured impedance profile.

My recent note on output impedance:
https://goo.gl/aDvqgr

I have the FiiO E12 Montblanc amp (discontinued; cheap and well reviewed at the time; output impedance unknown) and the audioquest dragonfly black (0.3 ohm output impedance). Both work fine for me.

ok thanks
i'll look into low impedance output portable amps

Apr 26, 2018 at 4:21 AM Post #9,723 of 31,833
On another note, I just received my TRN V20's, I prefer it over all my other cheapies, Einsear T2, Zircons, VJJB K4S, Swing IE800, DZAT-DF10, pretty good purchase, I'll be using them for running and they have the capability to become wireless with the TRN BT3 cable (found on ali) as well, which I'll prolly be getting, have a nice day everyone :)

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #9,724 of 31,833
Can someone please suggest me a chinese IEM under 20$ for regular use such as movies and music? Somebody at gym stole my ZS6. I'd like something without any sibilance. ZS6 used to sound harsh to me. Detachable cable would be a plus.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2018 at 6:31 AM Post #9,726 of 31,833
Someone with a Rose North Forest can compare them with a Memt X5 ( second version, with bigger nozzle ) ?
As the Memt already have a huge-deep bass, i want to understand what qualities those Rose have over them, before pull the trigger.

Apr 26, 2018 at 6:32 AM Post #9,728 of 31,833
Someone with a Rose North Forest can compare them with a Memt X5 ( second version, with bigger nozzle ) ?
As the Memt already have a huge-deep bass, i want to understand what qualities those Rose have over them, before pull the trigger.

Little less bass but extends, mids and treble are raised and tuned perfectly..

Not that dark as people use to say, it is just boosted on both treble and bass side to make it extended

Apr 26, 2018 at 8:38 AM Post #9,731 of 31,833
Got the Tennmak wirlwind tips and the Piano! They really gave me all M tips but it didnt help the Tinaudio T2 as they were too small. The large ones that i had were too big.

Either ways am really surprised how quick it shipped
IMG_20180426_203110_HHT.jpg

Apr 26, 2018 at 9:37 AM Post #9,734 of 31,833
Impressions please
Easy to wear, fit is good, isolation is really great.

Bass response is fast, mids are good. The trebles are pretty mild for my liking (coming from TA T2 and 4in1). Pretty V shaped but more emphasis on the lower ends imo

But to get it with the 6 pairs whirlwind tips that is @Slater approved, and its only like 10bucks (minus off 5 bucks for the tips, ITS ONLY LIKE 5 BUCKS!!!???!?!?!?! PS: Without MMCX cables though), i must say the $ to performance value is INSANE. They are better than my WKZ Pro W1 for sure.

From my memory, it is better than the KZ ATE and ATR fit wise, and probably soundwise (no good fit for me with those, and i also didnt had an arsenal of tips to do tip rolling then. I can only say if i had some KZ starlines back then, they will probably sound good)

It beats the T2 in bass and isolation, sub-bass, but its not the nicest bass i have heard.

TLDR: Silly at the price point if u already have a MMCX cable, need a good workout or commute earphone. Isolation after changing tips is sweeeeeet~

Tried to this performance and not piercing like the 4in1 > Tinaudio T2 > Tennmak Piano xD i dont understand the language but this performance has so much feel

Apr 26, 2018 at 10:26 AM Post #9,735 of 31,833
Got the Tennmak wirlwind tips and the Piano! They really gave me all M tips but it didnt help the Tinaudio T2 as they were too small. The large ones that i had were too big.

Either ways am really surprised how quick it shipped
i traded the tennmak pro for the piano awhile ago and mildly preferred the piano, which had better-controlled bass, though i thought the dulcimer was better than either. i do observe that tennmak seems to have cooled off in these parts as newer brands garner the buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back