CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 23, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #9,631 of 31,833
Were the 2000EX or SuperBaX modded? The 2000EX is equipped with a DC connector and the SuperBaX is only available with MMCX, 2-pin, or T2. Unless T2 is compatible with DC which would be cool. Would open up cable upgrade options for DC equipped earphones.

Edit: I see they dropped the price to 150 USD. Smart.

I wrote creative aurvana trio

Apr 23, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #9,634 of 31,833
My complains with alpha and delta D6

-add mmcx connector

-change the body, barrel looks ugly and is not comfortable...it reminds me of a disaster known as tekfusion twin-woofers.

-calm the exciting upper mids as it becomes harsh sometimes

I'd rush on those if it had exchangeable cables but THEY DO HAVE A 3 YR WARRANTY and seem hardy!

Apr 23, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #9,636 of 31,833
Looking for a recommendation please.

It's going to be for working out, so looking for bluetooth, sweat/waterproof, and a budget of $25 USD. I'm willing to spend a bit more if it really gets me a much better product, but hoping to max at $25. It's for the gym so audio quality isn't the highest importance but it would be nice if they sounded decent.

I've been looking for reviews but haven't found much. I see that Awai has some in this price range but i dont know too much about that brand.

Any suggestions are appreciated :)

Apr 23, 2018 at 8:57 PM Post #9,637 of 31,833
Just received mine today and am liking them a lot OOTB.

I changed the foam tips for the large silicones and feel like this has improved the bass and isolation.

Really like the mid / treble focused signature. Was expecting them to have a lower amount of bass than they have based on the reviews, but it's there at a level that suits me.
Same here! Changed them to this narrow bore tip and boy, became another monster. Think we might have the same preference for sound signature xD

Anw now i know why people commented on the isolation. Its pretty bad on commute, and reminds me of this philips partially open back IEM that i had way back. I wouldnt say its that bad but gotta try it on my way home tonight (people are just zombies in the morning, nobody's making any noise)

Apr 23, 2018 at 9:37 PM Post #9,639 of 31,833
@Tinaudio for the record, i personally don't want a warmer T2. cold and clinical is it's signature, and i like it. but i do hope for a more mature treble and less hassle on the fitting

I'm with you there. That's what the equally excellent T1 is for. Pretty darn similar in tone but a touch warmer and with the elevated bass some wanted from the T2.

Apr 23, 2018 at 9:48 PM Post #9,640 of 31,833

It's going to be for working out, so looking for bluetooth, sweat/waterproof, and a budget of $25 USD. I'm willing to spend a bit more if it really gets me a much better product, but hoping to max at $25. It's for the gym so audio quality isn't the highest importance but it would be nice if they sounded decent.

I've been looking for reviews but haven't found much. I see that Awai has some in this price range but i dont know too much about that brand.

I've had these from bluetooth buds from amazon

$ 24.99 Photive PH-BTE50 (lost)
$18.99 Soundpeats QY7 (gave away) IP4 8hrs
$26.99 Taotronics (still use) $26.99

The most popular one seems to be this one
$29.97 Senso IPX7 8hr

I would definitely get something IPX7 or greater

Using cables I bluetooth enable my KZ/VE Smalls and Biggie and Comet but they aren't sports buds or waterproof

Early on I had these supposidly sweatproof sony walkman buds the Sony NWWS413BM 4GB Sports Wearable MP3 Player (Black) but it died a quick death while I was working outside doing woodworking with them under my earcups because of sweat

I have a waterproofed iPod Shuffle with waterproof buds from Waterproof Audio/Waterfi I got for surfing/swimming laps and I don't have to worry about that one

Apr 23, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #9,641 of 31,833
I'am afraid i Lost my received 2 days Ago cm5. My excuse is That i was drunk, lol. Let's hope a good soul finds them Where i am pretty sure i left them and give It to my friend, as i asked :triportsad:.

I was loving them so much.

I FOUND THEM !!!! :)

Apr 23, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #9,642 of 31,833
I FOUND THEM !!!! :)

000b_lYEqRoT.jpg.jpg

Apr 24, 2018 at 2:00 AM Post #9,643 of 31,833

Bluedio TE. About 14 dollar, nice warm sounding, comes with ear hooks, so really snug in your ear. Skip Awei. It’s bassy, unbalanced trash.

Apr 24, 2018 at 2:27 AM Post #9,645 of 31,833
@Nymphonomaniac @B9Scrambler

You guys came from TOTL iem to Chinese iem....right

Well I had this revelation...

I downloaded neutralizer from play store..

This equaliser equalise from sine wave.

I had the replaced zhiyin z5000....

And I equalised it to linearity..

Neutrality with slight mid and sub boost...

And then amplified it.

It gave me goosebumps.

Like all the hair stood up.

Experience yourself...

When listening to tones, make sure all tones sound same and then boost slight bass region(according to taste).

Your jaw will drop

Listen to Beethoven symphony no.5

This not an experience you get from iem, headphones or loudspeaker...

It was like live.... Will Not spoil it with my review.

Try it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back