CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 29, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #886 of 31,834
  Really interesting thread here! So good that I am tempted to buy this and that from AE... Luckily I can always get a hold of myself! :p

Well just a quick thought here, I was kinda impressed and interested with those so called "budget wooden" IEMs such as DZAT DF-10, VJJB K4, and of course the hyped Shozy Zero. Unfortunately until now I only able to try the VJJB K4... And hell yeah honestly I really like their sound signature!

Are you guys aware of some other stellar "budget wooden" IEMs (please don't include Awei lol) out there beside those three that I have mentioned? Would love to hear some comparisons too between DF-10s, Zeros, and K4s...

Thanks a bunch as always! :D

Add the Sendiy M1s to that list, love these. There's also the Winintone RG601s or something like that. They seem very similar to the Sendiy M2 which are considerably more expensive.

If you bump up in budget there's also the BK50s as well, stunning earphones IMO

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:18 PM Post #887 of 31,834
Add the Sendiy M1s to that list, love these. There's also the Winintone RG601s or something like that. They seem very similar to the Sendiy M2 which are considerably more expensive.

My Sendiy M2 is under burning and spends more than 50 hours to drive. the present M2 with silver nozzle might be a substitute of original Xiaomi Piston2. M2 doesn't contain the sound aspect from beryllium but has similar resolution and slightly huger souhdstage than the Piston2. M2 tends to sound neat clear with slightly warm whereas the Piston2 is wamer.

Jul 29, 2016 at 11:49 PM Post #888 of 31,834
ireally like the bk35 (variously labelled hlsx or magoasi)...for me they're a class above

How do the BK35s fare against the BK50s? Any thought(s)? Looks like both of them are similarly priced (although BK50s is slightly cheaper) and use the same DD+BA hybrid setup.

Same question here: M1s vs M2s? Big gap in price, night and day difference?

MusicMaker FengYin from HCK

They look sleek and neat indeed! Sound impressions?

Thank you guys! :D

Jul 30, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #889 of 31,834
How do the BK35s fare against the BK50s? Any thought(s)? Looks like both of them are similarly priced (although BK50s is slightly cheaper) and use the same DD+BA hybrid setup.

Same question here: M1s vs M2s? Big gap in price, night and day difference?

They look sleek and neat indeed! Sound impressions?

Thank you guys! :D

Nice warm sound with good details. Like many MM IEMs they require at least 150 hrs to sound their best. Not exactly power hungry but most exactly easy to drive. One member said his didn't have much bass, either defective or sound preference but IMO they have heavy impact and good rumble. Mids are fun, highs are smooth. FWIW I use them WITH Auvio tips

Jul 30, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #892 of 31,834
Finally from a lurker to registered user.

Ordered a Piano and a Havi today. Hopefully they sound like what was reviewed here.

Jul 30, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #893 of 31,834
Alright... so I'm really starting to hate brain burn-in... At first look I really enjoyed the Tennmak Piano, but now they sound thin and overly aggressive. I guess that's what I get for falling asleep with the Pros on my ears :xf_eek:

Jul 30, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #894 of 31,834
Finally from a lurker to registered user.

Ordered a Piano and a Havi today. Hopefully they sound like what was reviewed here.

Welcome to Head-Fi. Hope you enjoy your new IEMs. Sorry for your wallet :p

Jul 30, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #896 of 31,834
Nice warm sound with good details. Like many MM IEMs they require at least 150 hrs to sound their best. Not exactly power hungry but most exactly easy to drive. One member said his didn't have much bass, either defective or sound preference but IMO they have heavy impact and good rumble. Mids are fun, highs are smooth. FWIW I use them WITH Auvio tips

OK, I'm gonna get one of the Fengyins then... :D

I have both and I can confirm that BK50 is much better. BK35 has too much mid-bass.

Thanks for the info... if only their cable wasn't pink... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back