CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 28, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #872 of 31,849
What are the differences actually?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/805930/best-sub-100-chinese-brands-earphones-thread-hidden-gems-personal-favorite-best-deals-and-impressions-sharing-for-audiophile-on-budget-include-best-chinese-headphones-dap-section/855#post_12752737

Just did a comparison if you're interested.

Jul 28, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #873 of 31,849
I wanted to like the original cable on the Piano, but the different length sides really bothered me.  Is the Pro supposed to get the new cable?  If so, I may order that.

It's like bc it's supposed to go around your neck right?

Jul 28, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #874 of 31,849
http://www.head-fi.org/t/805930/best-sub-100-chinese-brands-earphones-thread-hidden-gems-personal-favorite-best-deals-and-impressions-sharing-for-audiophile-on-budget-include-best-chinese-headphones-dap-section/855#post_12752737

Just did a comparison if you're interested.

Awesome, thanks for the quick feedback :D 

Jul 28, 2016 at 11:57 PM Post #875 of 31,849
I can't do a comparison as I've only got the Piano which I'm selling - it's new.

When I listened to the Piano I thought they were really good but the cable configuration annoyed me, they didn't have as much bass as the Banjos but were reasonably balanced overall. The sound isn't fatiguing with these, I had them in my ears pretty much all day on one occasion, but there's plenty of clarity. I believe there's a new cable now with all MMCX Tennmaks

The **** are a step up in quality I feel, but without being able to do a back to back comparison hard to say what the differences between the two are. The DT2 are currently my primary earphone out of choice from a long list - I like the deep bass and imaging with these.

Hi Vidal, thanks for your help again! Sorry fo the late reply. I had gone to a camp. Anyways I think I'll probably get the DT2. Sounds like what I'll like from your description.

Jul 29, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #876 of 31,849
Hi, 

Starstrucked of the knowledge by the posters here. Great! 

:) 

I've been buying Chinabranded cells for a couple of years, and really can't be more satisfied witht he product/price-ration. 

I'm looking for a pair of headphones, over-ear and with bluetooth. I'm aiming low with a 50$ budget. 

What are your recommendations? 

Jul 29, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #879 of 31,849
  Thanks, did some searching and Ausdom got overall good reviews. 

Can't - from the face of it - see the difference in the M05 or M06. Besides the price...

Any input of what the difference in quality is? 

That I won't be able to help you with unfortunately. I've only got the M05 and their S09 in-ears.

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #880 of 31,849
Really interesting thread here! So good that I am tempted to buy this and that from AE... Luckily I can always get a hold of myself! :p

Well just a quick thought here, I was kinda impressed and interested with those so called "budget wooden" IEMs such as DZAT DF-10, VJJB K4, and of course the hyped Shozy Zero. Unfortunately until now I only able to try the VJJB K4... And hell yeah honestly I really like their sound signature!

Are you guys aware of some other stellar "budget wooden" IEMs (please don't include Awei lol) out there beside those three that I have mentioned? Would love to hear some comparisons too between DF-10s, Zeros, and K4s...

Thanks a bunch as always! :D

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #882 of 31,849
Really interesting thread here! So good that I am tempted to buy this and that from AE... Luckily I can always get a hold of myself! :p

Well just a quick thought here, I was kinda impressed and interested with those so called "budget wooden" IEMs such as DZAT DF-10, VJJB K4, and of course the hyped Shozy Zero. Unfortunately until now I only able to try the VJJB K4... And hell yeah honestly I really like their sound signature!

Are you guys aware of some other stellar "budget wooden" IEMs (please don't include Awei lol) out there beside those three that I have mentioned? Would love to hear some comparisons too between DF-10s, Zeros, and K4s...

Personally I'm not a big fan of the DZAT DF-10, so I would try different ones to start. They look good though if your after aesthetics.

Jul 29, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #883 of 31,849

MusicMaker FengYin from HCK

Jul 29, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #884 of 31,849
KZ recently released some new wood iems at $6 dollars price. I got them in the mail but they will take at least 30 days to arrive
frown.gif
but at $6 i can't think of it going wrong
biggrin.gif

Hopefully they won't arrive with any defects due to QC :b Fingers crossed

Jul 29, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #885 of 31,849

ireally like the bk35 (variously labelled hlsx or magoasi)...for me they're a class above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back