CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 8, 2018 at 7:34 PM Post #6,752 of 31,867
Feb 8, 2018 at 8:00 PM Post #6,753 of 31,867
One question, received the Tinaudio T2 and they are pretty great, but after using them for almost an hour my right hear starts to hurt a little and after a while my head, so I think the foamies that it came with are making some kinda of pressure, never had this with another iem and foamies :\

Is there another tips I could try without changing the sound? Or change for better(better bass, maintaining the amazing treble,etc).

Btw, are the blue foamies oficial comply?

Feb 8, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #6,754 of 31,867
Like... What?
with the iem dimension it looks like it will be flushed on the ear.

Tin%20AudioT-1-700x700.jpg

Feb 8, 2018 at 9:31 PM Post #6,755 of 31,867
Man.....BGVP DS1 just came out and i'm more than curious now. I still search for perfect sounding multiple drivers IEM, perhaps its this 2BA+1DD one???
Look serious shyts this time.
And cost 55$.
If the hype train go, sure I will be a passenger....hum.

DS1-2-700x700.jpg

https://penonaudio.com/bgvp-ds1.html

PS: was about time they use frequencies tubes:
''Gold-plated brass sound tube: to maximize the density of the sound focus to reduce the burr caused by the sound pressure output and other issues, gold-plated brass sound tube designed specifically for Balanced Armature tuning tube, Balanced Armature and Dynamic sound separately output, without disturbing each other, with the professional acoustic damping, weakening the burrs and gear teeth Balanced Armature, and keep Balanced Armature strong resolution and details, restore the real sound.''

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #6,756 of 31,867
with the iem dimension it looks like it will be flushed on the ear.

Tin%20AudioT-1-700x700.jpg
Yeah....housing design can be problematic for sure....perhaps memory foams tis will be the savior here but not sure for the sound.

Feb 8, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #6,757 of 31,867
Man.....BGVP DS1 just came out and i'm more than curious now. I still search for perfect sounding multiple drivers IEM, perhaps its this 2BA+1DD one???
Look serious shyts this time.
And cost 55$.
If the hype train go, sure I will be a passenger....hum.

DS1-2-700x700.jpg

https://penonaudio.com/bgvp-ds1.html

PS: was about time they use frequencies tubes:
''Gold-plated brass sound tube: to maximize the density of the sound focus to reduce the burr caused by the sound pressure output and other issues, gold-plated brass sound tube designed specifically for Balanced Armature tuning tube, Balanced Armature and Dynamic sound separately output, without disturbing each other, with the professional acoustic damping, weakening the burrs and gear teeth Balanced Armature, and keep Balanced Armature strong resolution and details, restore the real sound.''

It's way too early for another game changer at 50$, but this might be it. Auglamour RT-1 was the first IEM in the budget segment to include separate paths for DD and BA, but its BA is mostly in the tube and doesn't have a proper tube with a dampener. This hype train is gonna go fast. Everything about this IEM looks amazing (proper dampening for BAs, brass nozzle, what appears to be an extensive crossover) - except the cable which should've been lifted from DX3 earbud just for looks alone. I guess we can only expect impressions in about a month given the time of year.

E: found a promo photo of the frequency response (looks really good imho, probably sounds a bit bright but it's just a guess):

5bJFFAe.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #6,759 of 31,867
It's way too early for another game changer at 50$, but this might be it. Auglamour RT-1 was the first IEM in the budget segment to include separate paths for DD and BA, but its BA is mostly in the tube and doesn't have a proper tube with a dampener. This hype train is gonna go fast. Everything about this IEM looks amazing (proper dampening for BAs, brass nozzle, what appears to be an extensive crossover) - except the cable which should've been lifted from DX3 earbud just for looks alone. I guess we can only expect impressions in about a month given the time of year.

E: found a promo photo of the frequency response (looks really good imho, probably sounds a bit bright but it's just a guess):

5bJFFAe.jpg

Pictures are quite sexy for sure...as well as the graphic....even if some treble roll off look to appear (but after 13-15k who care).

Expectation are highs about these one. Will keep an eye open for sure on Aliexpress!

If 55$ can sound exceptional,like the Z5000 or other chifi gems....well....more than tempting for sure.

Feb 9, 2018 at 1:29 AM Post #6,760 of 31,867
Feb 9, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #6,762 of 31,867
Forget to mention, but I received my z5000 the other day!

I'll post a little review once I have a little more time with it!

Feb 9, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #6,764 of 31,867
Hehe, look like its the review day, and its funny because I give exactly 4.5 stars note to the MACAW GT600S (same as the above B9SCRAMBLER....that I wanna thanks for suggesting me this incredible IEM!)

So my very positive review of MACAW GT600S is post, check it out, its really a masterpiece in term of overall value and the sound go under your skin. A keeper for sure! And NOT a V shaped soundsignature!
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/macaw-gt600s.22595/reviews

Feb 9, 2018 at 2:39 PM Post #6,765 of 31,867
Forget to mention, but I received my z5000 the other day!

I'll post a little review once I have a little more time with it!

First impressions please????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back