CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 16, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #6,031 of 31,833
Just ordered TinAudio T2 from banned seller... 28 euros is a fantastic price, the cable could've cost this much just going from the looks. By the way, I think that they made a small change to the cable, judging by recent feedback on ali - they removed heat shrink Y split in favor of a metal one and replaced beige MMCX for a transparent one. They should've used a silver 3.5mm jack and completed the neutral look. This looks like an updated cable.

UTB8fxTArarFXKJk43Ovq6ybnpXaE.jpg

Jan 16, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #6,033 of 31,833
Really like the dzat dt-10 look! How's the build quality history of this brand?

I'm on the look out for a NOT over ears IEMs as a birthday gift and the Zhiyin z5000 and this dzat seems interesting! Or, I could get the takstar pro 82 headphones which I'm sure will please.

Detachable cables are a must with this guy though!
the dzat can be worn either way and has two nice mmcx cables--an over ear (non mic) and straight mic cable. i've only owned the dazat df10 previously, which is beautifully built for $20. the zhiyin looks very solid and is getting good reviews, but i ain't heard it.

Jan 16, 2018 at 6:50 PM Post #6,034 of 31,833
Just ordered TinAudio T2 from banned seller... 28 euros is a fantastic price, the cable could've cost this much just going from the looks. By the way, I think that they made a small change to the cable, judging by recent feedback on ali - they removed heat shrink Y split in favor of a metal one and replaced beige MMCX for a transparent one. They should've used a silver 3.5mm jack and completed the neutral look. This looks like an updated cable.

Nice change. More tips too. Glad to see they tossed in some wide bore ones.

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:34 PM Post #6,035 of 31,833
I guess I'm out of the loop. I cannot find a list of banned links/shops/vendors etc. in the FAQs or Rules, or Terms Of Service. How does one know what is forbidden? :thinking:

Try search for tin audio from the app, then sort the result from the lowest price first. You will find them

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #6,036 of 31,833

I just ordered one but not sure if the same seller, I currently am using the TFZ my love II i love it but the insertion is too shallow and make it unpleasant during commute. I am hoping the tinaudio is better.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #6,037 of 31,833
I just ordered one but not sure if the same seller, I currently am using the TFZ my love II i love it but the insertion is too shallow and make it unpleasant during commute. I am hoping the tinaudio is better.

Posted this before but that lack of isolation in the T2s (for me, at least) made them unusable for my commute. Hope your experience is better.

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:59 PM Post #6,038 of 31,833
Posted this before but that lack of isolation in the T2s (for me, at least) made them unusable for my commute. Hope your experience is better.
Is that an issue with the design of the IEM or the fit? I purchased an expensive pair that came with 11 different tip sizes and types including foamies and none gave me a decent seal. Wasn't until I went to my box of tips and tried others did I get a decent seal.

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #6,039 of 31,833
i like it low profile in my ears. you know like you won't feel it's there that kind. Is z5000 that kind?
both Z5000 (heavy and little big too) and T2 (about same size but with different wearing option that make them more cumbersome IMO) aren't ultra low profile.
Hum....Tennmak Pro are quite low profil but I don't remember if your the guy that ask to compare Z5000 with the PRO lol

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #6,040 of 31,833
the ZhiYin Z3000 are the lowest profile of all, I can sleep with those in. The Z5000 are barrel type but do not protrude too much once inserted

Hey Panda, its great that you love Z5000, depending of audio source bass can be less invasive, but I hope you enjoy vocal presentation and this special microdetails that make these so special IMO Not to make everybody paranoid, but I finally ordered a second pair from the other store Hotfi (im really crazy about those as all know) and he say to me....its an upgrading version...but its unclear as communication can be strange on Ali.

''
Hi friend,The upgrading version is producing,''

Perhaps ill be the very first to receive the upgraded version? Don't know. Anyway, I will know if they sound different and if they just put the bass 1db lower it will be a dream come true. You should give it a try with your FA1 Panda, just 1db down in lower 60hz region....even if EQ of FA1 isn't that great and lower volume quite a lot.

PS: Did Z3000 worth a try?

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #6,041 of 31,833
between the z5000 and t2, which is better for acoustic, rock, and vocals?

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:43 PM Post #6,042 of 31,833
I think of all the IEMs I've been trying the EINSEAR T2 is the best for sleeping in the under $100 category. They're $20 at Amazon and <$15 at aliexpress.com. About the same price, MEMT X5. Cheaper, the KZ ED2 and EDR2. The A-Jay's q-Jay (@ $300) is the smallest and most comfortable I own.

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:49 PM Post #6,043 of 31,833
Is that an issue with the design of the IEM or the fit? I purchased an expensive pair that came with 11 different tip sizes and types including foamies and none gave me a decent seal. Wasn't until I went to my box of tips and tried others did I get a decent seal.
most likely fit, cause the issue is with the tips selection, depending on how much the ear nozzle protrudes out if it's a large nozzle using a tip with slightly smaller opening will change the sound sig (e.g spinfits) the ones with bigger nozzle will not give a good seal..

Jan 17, 2018 at 2:34 AM Post #6,044 of 31,833
I think of all the IEMs I've been trying the EINSEAR T2 is the best for sleeping in the under $100 category. They're $20 at Amazon and <$15 at aliexpress.com. About the same price, MEMT X5. Cheaper, the KZ ED2 and EDR2. The A-Jay's q-Jay (@ $300) is the smallest and most comfortable I own.
I second the memt x5

The cable is sorta stiff, but feels very sturdy so I feel more comfortable not messing them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back