CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 16, 2018 at 6:51 AM Post #6,002 of 31,833
Yeah, they're good tips. They can be fragile though - they tear easily where indicated by the arrow. The tear can be hard to detect, and it affects the sound. So regularly check for tears.

Luckily they are cheap to buy. I just wish they were more robust.

Wish I could buy them in lots of 6 of the same size. I don't think I've ever used the small size. Granted at $0.99 for a 6 pack, 2 pair each s, m and l, they still aren't very expensive.

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #6,005 of 31,833
Seems to be a mobile only deal. Can find it in the app. But I wonder if it is with or without cable.

Jan 16, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #6,007 of 31,833
Tin Audio T2, neutral and crystal clear. Got the ZhiYin Z500 today and it is a bass cannon with silicone tips (awesome). It came with an earbud foam over a medium silicone tip and that sounded very good

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #6,010 of 31,833
Yeah, they're good tips. They can be fragile though - they tear easily where indicated by the arrow. The tear can be hard to detect, and it affects the sound. So regularly check for tears. Luckily they are cheap to buy. I just wish they were more robust.

HAH. Mine ripped too. Too lazy to take a pic right now.

Wish I could buy them in lots of 6 of the same size. I don't think I've ever used the small size. Granted at $0.99 for a 6 pack, 2 pair each s, m and l, they still aren't very expensive.

When you buy them send a msg to the vendor on Ali. Ask them for "X" amount of "X" size. I do it all the time. I have done it with these two companies as well as the unmentionable.

Smart Electronic Factory

NiceHCK Audio Store

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #6,011 of 31,833
i just received the dzat dt-10 (dd/2ba hybrid). i just started listening, but i gotta say it's the most beautiful, comprehensive unboxing/accessory experience you'll encounter--these guys put chanel and gucci to shame. iems themselves are impeccably built and jewel-like (i was massively impressed with the aesthetics of the $20 df-10, but this is on another level). will post review on the aproear site in due course, but this looks like a winnah...

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #6,012 of 31,833
i just received the dzat dt-10 (dd/2ba hybrid). i just started listening, but i gotta say it's the most beautiful, comprehensive unboxing/accessory experience you'll encounter--these guys put chanel and gucci to shame. iems themselves are impeccably built and jewel-like (i was massively impressed with the aesthetics of the $20 df-10, but this is on another level). will post review on the aproear site in due course, but this looks like a winnah...

lol.. yeah they can look quite pleasing.. do get back with the sound impression ? :)

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #6,014 of 31,833
i like it low profile in my ears. you know like you won't feel it's there that kind. Is z5000 that kind?
the ZhiYin Z3000 are the lowest profile of all, I can sleep with those in. The Z5000 are barrel type but do not protrude too much once inserted

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #6,015 of 31,833
just placed an order for the T2. now.. i wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back