CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Dec 11, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #21,631 of 31,833
The "friend" name is a chinese thing.
You will also encounter that from genuinely nice guys and in business mails.

But yeah, they can be really scammy and deceiving...

If it's on aliexpress, I would demand a full refund and not step down from that until aliexpress itself steps in (they do that automatically after a few days). It's just a chore...

Dec 11, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #21,632 of 31,833
They know they have you over a barrel. Its easy to just say give us more evidence again and again. Then when alliexpress steps in they just protect their vendors. At least Ebay and Amazon protect the customers.

Yeah...
At first I proposed a full refund and then changed it to 2/3. It only got resolved after aliexpress stepped in and I had already changed it to 2/3. Maybe I would have gotten a full refund if I would have sticked to it.
I uploaded the chat because it's kind of funny. My "threats" are really cringy but I was hoping that they would really care about their public image and I was really pissed...
Never had a similar problem with gearbest for example. Sent a video and got a refund.

Here is the chat.
JnT29Fc.jpg

Dec 11, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #21,633 of 31,833

If it's on aliexpress, I would demand a full refund and not step down from that until aliexpress itself steps in (they do that automatically after a few days). It's just a chore...

Hey buddy, I call people friend.

Dec 11, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #21,634 of 31,833
Nice clip!
South Park isn't always funny, but sometimes it's hilarious.

Dec 11, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #21,635 of 31,833
Yeah...
At first I proposed a full refund and then changed it to 2/3. It only got resolved after aliexpress stepped in and I had already changed it to 2/3. Maybe I would have gotten a full refund if I would have sticked to it.
I uploaded the chat because it's kind of funny. My "threats" are really cringy but I was hoping that they would really care about their public image and I was really pissed...
Never had a similar problem with gearbest for example. Sent a video and got a refund.

Here is the chat.
JnT29Fc.jpg

Considering half of your pair of earphones were defective, it’s perfectly logical they refund half your money. You still have a perfectly good earphone for enjoying podcasts and tracks in high quality mono.

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #21,636 of 31,833

Oh yes, the friend name calling. No matter what they say, they never exclude "friend"

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:22 PM Post #21,638 of 31,833
But friend, how can you not say friend, friend
Personally, if the seller addresses me as "friend", I try to do the same to them in an attempt to respect what they likely deem to be a formality. I think it's appropriate but opinions may vary.

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:29 PM Post #21,641 of 31,833
received **** pro today ... compared to **** huge disappointment, the highs sound thin/metallic, timbre/tonality artificial, also less bass .. back into box they go ... ordered jadeaudio ea3, hopefully they're good :triportsad:

Mine sounded the same when I first got them. Burn them in for at least 24 hours and then try them again. They will change substantially if they are anything like mine, and continue to get better.

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #21,643 of 31,833
Alliexpress stepped in on my dispute. their option for me.

AliExpress proposed a new solution
Proposal:
Refund US $ 0.00

I feel special.
That's suck as f

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #21,644 of 31,833
Alliexpress stepped in on my dispute. their option for me.

AliExpress proposed a new solution
Proposal:
Refund US $ 0.00

I feel special.

Better than, “AliExpress will pay you $1.00 if you spend $45 dollars to ship item back to China.”

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:33 AM Post #21,645 of 31,833
Lots of suggestions and options to consider, I appreciate all those who chipped in in response to my indecision. Unfortunately, it seems like I have even more options to choose from! Haha

So to sum up what I've read, I should order the ****, V90, TFZ T2, C12, ZSX, BL-03 and maybe the BA5? Just to be on the safe side?

Sarcasm aside, I had the C12 ordered from Amazon and couldn't cancel it in time. Worst case is that I don't like them and return them; best case is I like them, return them and order them from somewhere much cheaper. Quite excited to hear them!
You'll probably enjoy them! :thumbsup: ...Just slap on those star line ear tips that come in the package and just indulge yourself with your favorite songs! :v::wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back