CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 8, 2019 at 5:27 AM Post #18,271 of 31,833
I have Spiral Dots on mine, they smooth out the treble a little and give a little bit more mid bass warmth for a balanced presentation.
I have just try it out Spiral Dots with F1 - quite nice. Bass is elevated even more then with mine tips. I had used EPro Horn-Shaped Tips which also are wide bore, difference is that they gives also bit more clarity without smoothing. Both are good.

Jun 8, 2019 at 6:03 AM Post #18,272 of 31,833
That's one heck of a price. For $12... I just ordered the **** **** so don't really need this, buuuuut....

They're different from ****. **** was my daily driver till I got them due to my rugged usage. I didn't want my earphones to succumb to humidity. Pro are perfect for the job+cheap+sound fantastic

Jun 8, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #18,273 of 31,833
Yeah you can get the Pro without the cable for only just $17, this is definitely going on my "IEMs that I need to buy in the future" list lol.

For $12.86 they're punching way above their weight. Best of luck :wink:

Jun 8, 2019 at 9:23 AM Post #18,274 of 31,833
Got the TK12, holy SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Did these guys used the BA just to shoot snakes into my ears? The rest sounds great, big, large bass without being boomy, decent mids and clarity, but the highs, SSSSSSSSSSS, SSSPLASH , all singers turn into snakes. Also, the long MMCX connectors set at an angle makes them sillier looking than an Airpod, I look like a damn robot Frankenstein. Shoved some sponge material into the nozzle and made things a lot better, now I can listen to them. All in all, I think something like the Moondrop Crescent for 1/4 the price destroys them.

Probably this peak over 9-10Khz...

Toneking TK12s.png

Jun 8, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #18,275 of 31,833
My KB Ear F1 was supposed to have been delivered on Wednesday, but now the Amazon order page says - "On the way but it's running late" - and on the Tracking page, it says it should be delivered Today.

Received an email this morning from Amazon, saying that the shipper had declared the package as lost.
So, I contacted Amazon, and they issued a refund --- they couldn't process a replacement, since it's being sold by a 3rd party seller, and Amazon doesn't have access to their stock quantities.
It was still in stock - so I've reordered the F1.
Should be here sometime next week.

Jun 8, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #18,277 of 31,833
Received an email this morning from Amazon, saying that the shipper had declared the package as lost.
So, I contacted Amazon, and they issued a refund --- they couldn't process a replacement, since it's being sold by a 3rd party seller, and Amazon doesn't have access to their stock quantities.
It was still in stock - so I've reordered the F1.
Should be here sometime next week.

They will be worth it. It's not lost... the seller never sent it.

Jun 8, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #18,278 of 31,833
MH755 arrived today. Burning in now. They seem to soak up power like it's going out of fashion. I have added a headphone amplifier to my burn in station and the extra oomph has brought the little things to life. Extraordinary deep bass and well balanced everywhere else. Definitely L shaped profile and quite addictive. I have bought an extension lead because of the short cable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/rhinocable...ale+to+female&qid=1560022810&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Jun 8, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #18,279 of 31,833
MH755 arrived today. Burning in now. They seem to soak up power like it's going out of fashion. I have added a headphone amplifier to my burn in station and the extra oomph has brought the little things to life. Extraordinary deep bass and well balanced everywhere else. Definitely L shaped profile and quite addictive. I have bought an extension lead because of the short cable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/rhinocable...ale+to+female&qid=1560022810&s=gateway&sr=8-4

They are addictive... and so easy to fit.

I also bought an extension cable for my first pair of MH755 plus I took care of the J cable problem. This one will remain like this as my "original." Meanwhile I have all those other recabled ones.

10235638.jpg

Jun 8, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #18,280 of 31,833
They are addictive... and so easy to fit.

I also bought an extension cable for my first pair of MH755 plus I took care of the J cable problem. This one will remain like this as my "original." Meanwhile I have all those other recabled ones.

10235638.jpg
I am using the largest of the supplied tips at the moment, which tips work best on these?

Jun 8, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #18,282 of 31,833
I am using the largest of the supplied tips at the moment, which tips work best on these?

The AET07 tips are really good on them (tempers the bass since it can sometimes get a bit much), but the stock tips are really good too. You can do the slater mod and get rid of the foam inside the nozzle or close the vent on the top to reduce the bass even more.

a fine example of the harman sound sig

Jun 8, 2019 at 5:28 PM Post #18,283 of 31,833

Stock tips...medium for me. I have one in each color recabled so I need to keep the stock ones.. I have posted pics in a few threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back