Cayin N5ii Technical Support thread
Feb 24, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #318 of 376
Running the latest firmware, having a problem getting Jetaudio Plus to run on the N5ii, i can assign a specific folder in the jetaudio settings then build the database, but after all is said and done, the folders are there but no music files show up for playback. Anyone using third party music players without problems? I really like some of the tweaks that jetaudio has available.

Mar 14, 2019 at 9:32 PM Post #322 of 376
My N5iiS wouldn't start, its stuck at the 'Never be the Same Again' screen. How can I resolve this?

*** Oops my bad, it took a while but its booted up now.
lol

Apr 3, 2019 at 2:27 AM Post #324 of 376
I've solved the problem!

There is another way to wipe the cache/data, which is to go into Settings from the pull-down screen. When I did a wipe from this point, instead of from the boot screen it restarted ok. No idea why, but it's working fine now. I'm going to give it a while until I try to get any apps installed though :).

Thanks for the advice!
Thank you, this seems to have worked for me. Was getting "Unfortunately Cayin audio has stopped working" message incessantly. Quite frustrating as this is my 2nd N5ii with very little use, which replaced my first one, which went bad.

Apr 6, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #325 of 376
Hello,

Mt N5ii is stuck on this screen. I have tried to "wipe data/factory reset," "wipe cache partition" and load firmware 3.1EN onto a microSD card and "apply update from external storage."

Does anyone know how to fix my N5?

Thanks.

Hello, just bought a new N5ii and I have the same problem. I tried everything about 10 times- rebooting system, factory reset, cache partition wipe, holding power button for a long time and it still stays in recovery mode. Please help.

Apr 7, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #326 of 376
Hello, just bought a new N5ii and I have the same problem. I tried everything about 10 times- rebooting system, factory reset, cache partition wipe, holding power button for a long time and it still stays in recovery mode. Please help.

Hi, please click on power button to enable " reboot system now". If still doesn't work, you can keep pressing power button for 2s to force N5ii power off. Then restart it as usual.

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #328 of 376
Thank you for the reply. As I have said earlier- I've tried it and it still starts only in recovery mode.
Press the top skip button and make sure it's not stuck. If it's stuck then it'll always boot into recovery mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back