1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cayin N5ii Technical Support thread

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by seanwee, Mar 28, 2018.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
  1. archigius
    Thank you Andy for your reply. Is the battery just plugged into the mainboard or is it soldered?

2. seanwee
    Its plugged in using a small ribbon connector which can be easily popped in or out.

20191105_191332.jpg

Btw, you'll need a suction cup to get the back open after you remove the screws.

3. penmarker
    If the owner does this, what happens to the warranty?

4. Andykong
    Warranty will void, but @archigius N5ii was two years old, warranty expired quite a while already.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
  5. pflower
    I have a problem with my Cayin n5ii, I keep getting a message that Storage Space is running out and some system functions may not work. However according to the device I have 18gb available in memory and 36.5gb available on my SD card. What is going on and what can I do?

Thanks

6. archigius
    I managed to open up the player, detach and reattach the battery but it still does not work, maybe the battery is dead.
    Is there a way to get a replacement one or a compatible one?

7. archigius
    Anyone?
    I'm still searching for a solution to replace the battery...

8. archigius
    I wrote an email to technical support, I hope to get more help.

9. Andykong
    Take the microSD card out and perform a double wipe, this will clear the cache and return the N5ii to its original operation status. Insert the SD card back to the player after you have confirmed that the player is fully functional after the double wipe.

The instruction to double wipe N5ii and N5iiS are as follow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
  10. chinerino
    May i know does anyone fixes the N5ii in singapore? my 3.5mm out has some issues and the screen starts to have dead pixels that annoys the crap out of me

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24