Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here
Jul 19, 2011 at 1:49 PM Post #152 of 349

Quote:
Totally stoked here!

Post impressions or shoot me a PM after you get some time with it.  I don't want to dilute your experience with mine until you get to try the LF yourself. 
wink_face.gif

Jul 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #158 of 349
Got it.  #4.  I was so excited that I forgot to plug in my power cord!  Looking about etc then............I'm stoopit!

I'll report back in a few days.  I put on the load plug and am aiming at another 100 hours before any real listening.  It is of course COOL AND BEAUTIFUL!!!  

Wow.  My Wyred4Sound DAC2 is in silver...........I need a black case now!

Jul 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #161 of 349
pic of your setup icenine?

. I have heard the REga that Ethan has in my system and although very nice, it wasn't my flavor ultimately. 

Next was to test out the Neko DAC and the W4S DAC2. So curious about your impressions on the W4S DAC2 + LF combo

Jul 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #163 of 349
Yes. Relays are in place to bring up the power supplies in proper order with required delays. Don't know how else you would implement it other than going in for a tube rectifier to give you the soft start effect, but still require relays or switches of some sort to implement the DC offset detection and protection circuit for the headphones. 

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #165 of 349
I'll post up some pics tomorrow.  I've got a Wyred4Sound DAC2 feeding into it and Tesla T-1's.  I cheated and listened to a few Beatles 24 bit songs.  Even new it was killer!

Quote:
pic of your setup icenine?

. I have heard the REga that Ethan has in my system and although very nice, it wasn't my flavor ultimately. 

Next was to test out the Neko DAC and the W4S DAC2. So curious about your impressions on the W4S DAC2 + LF combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back