CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2019 at 4:37 PM Post #227 of 611
That's the plan, have not set anything in stone, but as long as people are down, we can go.
I’m coming in on Friday afternoon and not leaving to Monday morning so I’ll have plenty of time.

May 12, 2019 at 6:42 PM Post #229 of 611
This will be my first CanJam. Looking forward to it! Any tips for a newbie?

May 12, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #231 of 611
May 12, 2019 at 11:01 PM Post #233 of 611
May 13, 2019 at 12:02 AM Post #234 of 611
I'd be all over this if it weren't half the *long* dimension of California away. Possibly even if it was and I didn't have a non-wifi-able commitment on Sunday evenings, but all that fuss for just one day's worth seems excessive. Plus, as much as I'd love to listen to other models of headphones than Sennheiser I'm betting most of what I'd go "ooh" over would be more than I'd be willing to spend even if I sold my Sennheiser 700s and pretended that was "free" money towards the new pair rather than recouping a recent investment I ooh-shinied my way from so soon. :p Maybe next year or something (or maybe I'll be stupidly lucky and be visiting relatives for some other area's get-together, I seem to be cursed with being elsewhere/busy when they happen locally).

May 13, 2019 at 12:45 AM Post #235 of 611
ok, thanks for the reply. I hope there’s one there at the show.
My experience from past CanJams - audiologist to take ear impressions were working for specific vendors.
So, if you want ear impressions for Noble, and Noble did not have audiologist in their table - you'd need to have your impressions taken outside the CanJam show...

May 13, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #236 of 611
Will Noble have an audiologist to take ear impressions?

That's a negative ghost rider.

Wata - between the twizzlers and other soft candy you plan on bringing, I am sure you'd be able to figure out a way to take ear impressions, MacGyver style... :wink:
(sorry if the visuals are too disgusting - I hate twizzlers, too...)

May 13, 2019 at 12:50 AM Post #237 of 611
My experience from past CanJams - audiologist to take ear impressions were working for specific vendors.
So, if you want ear impressions for Noble, and Noble did not have audiologist in their table - you'd need to have your impressions taken outside the CanJam show...

My audiologist is not far from the show, but I have no clue if she works Saturdays. Been a few years, but both times I had mine done, $50 for the set.

May 13, 2019 at 12:51 AM Post #238 of 611
Wata - between the twizzlers and other soft candy you plan on bringing, I am sure you'd be able to figure out a way to take ear impressions, MacGyver style... :wink:
(sorry if the visuals are too disgusting - I hate twizzlers, too...)

To be honest, I have thought about learning to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back