CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #212 of 611
I really don't know about that time of the day, I don't get to LA much. Would the extra cost to use John Wayne be taken up by getting to and from LAX? Now 11 pm might be just fine.
It's a significant difference. I'm looking at other airports around DC as well to see what city pairs are reasonable. I could take a red-eye back from the West Coast, but 'f'orget that, I did enough of those in my younger days.

May 9, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #214 of 611
It's a significant difference. I'm looking at other airports around DC as well to see what city pairs are reasonable. I could take a red-eye back from the West Coast, but 'f'orget that, I did enough of those in my younger days.

No matter what, Twizzlers are worth it, but you might have to fight Zachik for them.

May 10, 2019 at 12:50 AM Post #218 of 611
No matter what, Twizzlers are worth it, but you might have to fight Zachik for them.
Thinking about your Twizzlers even in my sleep...
friend-zone-violation-twizzlers-2-3221-1438204589-9_dblbig.jpg

May 11, 2019 at 8:00 PM Post #220 of 611
I am getting a Costco bag of mixed goodies, so they will have some Yorks, I can always save you one since the last bag only had 6, I aim to please.

Save a York peppermint pattie, just got my flights booked. Flying to LAX, but landing a little earlier at 1245. so the traffic shouldn't be bad at all. Tried to use the CanJam code at the Marriott, seems that code is no longer available; was still able to get a pretty good room rate close the CanJam rate.

May 11, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #221 of 611
Save a York peppermint pattie, just got my flights booked. Flying to LAX, but landing a little earlier at 1245. so the traffic shouldn't be bad at all. Tried to use the CanJam code at the Marriott, seems that code is no longer available; was still able to get a pretty good room rate close the CanJam rate.

I look forward to seeing you again, maybe this time we can hang out, do dinner etc.

May 12, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #223 of 611
I am looking forward to my first CanJam! Only going Saturday but should be enough to see the stuff I'm interested in, and meet some new people

My first time, too. I’m just really excited to finally go, and I’m glad they moved the venue south near where I live.

Now I’ll get to hear some of the famous headphones and electronics that I’ve only read about.

May 12, 2019 at 3:45 PM Post #225 of 611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back