1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. Double C
    Thanks, appreciate the advice.

2. third_eye Moderator
    There are a few rooms left for the Saturday and Sunday night only. Our block for Thursday and Friday night is sold out.

3. M Siau
    Benchmark Media is looking forward to CanJam SoCal 2019!!

Odin412 likes this.
  4. David Pritchard
    Looking forward to attending Saturday and part of Sunday. Time flies since attending the first Can Jam in California in 2009 held at LAX.
    I plan to take time to evaluate the Synergistic Research exhibit. Two identical set ups, but one will be using a full complement of Synergistic Research cables and a Synergistic Research power conditioner. It will be fun to compare the systems.
    David Pritchard

5. TaronL
    Both Andrew and I will be in attendance representing Headphones.com. SoCal is always a great show. If you see us on the show floor make sure to say hi!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
  6. Tex Irie
    Patiently awaiting the preview video for the products that will be at Can Jam SoCal.

7. David Pritchard
    I hope Chord or Headphones.com have a Mojo + Poly that I can evaluate using my I- Phone to stream Qubuz.
    David Pritchard

8. buke9
    They had one at RMAF so I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

9. vonnie123
    Are tickets available to purchase at the event? Not sure which day I would be attending.

10. third_eye Moderator
    Yes, tickets can be purchased at the event either with cash at door or online via credit card.

11. vonnie123
    Thank you for the reply.

12. MadDane
    Trying desperately to get my wife to believe that Irvine in June is THE PLACE to go for a three day weekend!
    Any suggestions?

13. Matthew420
    It's close to Disneyland?

14. singleended5863
    All kinds of variable exotic restaurants (like Mexican and Vietnamese foods, etc...). :wink:

15. -HaVoC-Tzu-
    Buy her a day pass at the day spa, while you hunt for headphones.

moedawg140 and buke9 like this.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.