CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #241 of 611
It's only 20 minutes from me this year.

I'll be there, man.

May 14, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #250 of 611
May 14, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #251 of 611
This will be my first CanJam. Looking forward to it! Any tips for a newbie?
Go for what you want to hear early as it gets loud pretty quick. Don’t be intimidated at all the makers and sellers are here for your business and you rule as they have no business without you. This will be my fourth CanJam and everyone has just been as pleasant as they could be hence the third time in SoCal coming from Kentucky. And do go so say hey to the Head-Fi crew as @jude, @joe , @third_eye , @AxelCloris and @warrenpchi and others I don’t know want to know you appreciate the CanJam as I do.

May 15, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #254 of 611
Hi, this will be my first audio show. Was wondering if there was some info on etiquette. Not really sure what to expect except that there will be lots of tables with products and stuff...

May 15, 2019 at 2:47 PM Post #255 of 611
Hi, this will be my first audio show. Was wondering if there was some info on etiquette. Not really sure what to expect except that there will be lots of tables with products and stuff...

Just go try things, best advice, try and be mindful of people demoing open back headphones, give them some space if you are chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back