1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
  1. third_eye Moderator
    The calm before the storm....

MadDane and jude like this.
  2. SeEnCreaTive
    Dang! So far away!
    Heh problems of living in rural Canada, everything is far away

3. jude Administrator
    Seminar Reminder: Saturday, from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, Sean Olive Presenting
    "Segmentation of Listeners Based on Preferred Headphone Sound Profiles"

(in the Rancho Las Palmas room on the main level, just outside the main CanJam exhibit hall)

Can seven years of controlled listening studies about listener preferences, focused on the perception and measurement of headphone sound quality, identify a scientific approach to tuning and designing headphones? Join Dr. Olive as he answers this and other questions.

The work of Dr. Sean Olive, Senior Fellow, Acoustic Research, Harman International and his team are shaping the sound of headphones, not just those made by Harman's brands, but many other companies, too. Sean will be discussing their last seven years of research, much of which is re-shaping how premium headphones sound.

4. third_eye Moderator

5. jude Administrator
    Seminar Reminder: Saturday, from 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm, Rob Watts Presenting
    "Chord Hugo TT 2 And Hugo M Scaler Technical Seminar"

(in the Rancho Las Palmas room on the main level, just outside the main CanJam exhibit hall)

Rob Watts will be talking about the new design and technologies behind the Chord Electronics Hugo TT 2, including a presentation of the Hugo TT 2’s measured performance. He will also discuss the importance of transients for auditory perception, and how the Hugo M Scaler guarantees better than 16-bit reconstruction of transients with its one-million tap WTA filter.

6. singleended5863
    I would like to demo WM1Z and WM1A today at CamJam SoCal but I didn’t see them anywhere!

7. miceblue
    The Source AV has some Sony products. At least I saw the IER-Z1R and MDR-Z1R.

8. boblauer
    I did not see either myself. Would have loved to hear the diffreferences betwwen the two as they are on my short list of daps

9. MozartMan1201
    That's a shame. I'd love to audition Sony WM1Z and DMP-Z1.

If only they put a killer dac in their phones like LG!

10. kdphan
    Was definitely crowded today even though I showed up late (3pm).

Ended up spending more time at the Mecca/Artvano booth than I expected. Really impressed with Artvano IEMs. Shells are made from wood and has custom design.

Picked up a Kanas Pro and Artvano IEMs today.

11. joe Administrator
First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.