1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    SOCAL big banner update 7.jpg
    CanJam SoCal 2019 returns to Orange County for the 5th edition of CanJam SoCal! Join us at the newly renovated Irvine Marriott for North America's biggest headphone audio show! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates.

CanJam SoCal 2019
    Irvine Marriott
    18000 Von Karman Avenue
    Irvine, California 92612
    USA

Saturday, June 22, 2019
    10am to 6pm

Sunday, June 23, 2019
    10am to 5pm

Show Tickets (Click here to purchase)
    Weekend - $30
    One Day - $20

Travel
    Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland, visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest. We have secured a limited number of rooms at an incredible rate of $109/night. Click here to make your room reservations. Discounted self parking is $10.

CanJam Volunteers
    There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam SoCal 2019 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend tickets along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

SoCal_2019 (1).png

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    NovaFlyer likes this.
  2. third_eye Moderator
    SoCal_Sponsors.jpeg

AudioHead
    Headphone.guru
    Hi-Fi+
    LA&OC Audio Society
    Qobuz
    Shenzhen Audio

SoCal_Exhibitors.jpeg
    64 Audio
    Abyss Headphones
    Akoustyx
    ampsandsound
    Artvano
    Astell+Kern
    Audeze
    Audio-Technica
    Benchmark Media Systems
    beyerdynamic
    Campfire Audio
    Cardas Audio
    Chord Electronics
    Clearaudio
    Crosszone
    dCS
    Dekoni Audio
    DUNU
    Effect Audio
    Empire Ears
    Fan Acoustics
    Feliks Audio
    FiiO
    Focal
    Grado Labs
    HAKUGEI Cable
    Headamp Audio Electronics
    HELM Audio
    Hifiman
    HyperX
    ICELAB
    iFi audio
    Jerry Harvey Audio
    Jomo Audio
    Kaldas Research
    Kimber Kable
    Manley Labs
    Matrix Audio
    MeccAudio
    Meze Audio
    Monoprice
    MoonDrop
    Mount Rose Music
    MrSpeakers
    Mysphere
    Noble Audio
    Pathos Acoustics
    Periodic Audio
    PrimaLuna
    Pro-Ject Audio Systems
    Quad
    RAAL-requisite
    Ranko Acoustics
    Redscape Audio
    Sbooster
    Schiit Audio
    SendyAudio
    Sennheiser
    Shenzhen Audio
    Shure
    S.M.S.L & VMV
    Synergistic Research
    The Audiophile Zone
    The Source AV
    Tralucent Audio
    Ultimate Ears
    Upscale Audio
    Westone
    Woo Audio
    YuLong Audio
    ZMF Headphones

with many more to come....

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 1:08 PM
    DecentLevi likes this.
  3. third_eye Moderator
    SC T-shirts.jpg

CJ19_SoCal_TShirt_Mock.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
    third_eye-S-1

CanJam SoCal 2019 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, June 23. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam SoCal 2019 is Monday, June 17, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  4. third_eye Moderator
    SC Show Specials.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  5. AxelCloris Administrator
    I cannot wait to make it back out to California for CanJam. I love the SoCal Head-Fi'ers and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Sun, sea, and headphones. Hell yeah.

Dellwolf, menuki, episiarch and 3 others like this.
  6. Watagump
    Looks boring, maybe I will spice it up a bit.

M Siau likes this.
  7. third_eye Moderator
    What took you so long?

:gs1000smile:

Hyde8767 and NovaFlyer like this.
  8. Watagump
    For those flying in, if at all possible, ONLY use John Wayne,its so close to the Marriott it makes it a breeze to get there.

[​IMG]

9. Watagump

I was busy watching TV, sorry. :wink: I should ask what took YOU so long to make the thread. :v:

menuki likes this.
  10. KcMsterpce
    I will be in Singapore soon. Maybe I'll hop a short 14-hour flight to SoCal to compare/contrast CanJam styles!

BooUrns likes this.
  11. Watagump

I don't know how people can stay on a plane that long. Mostly because I have never done it, my butt got sore on the flight back from NY and that's even close to being long.

12. koven Contributor
    Wish it was in DTLA like last year, there is nothing to do in OC. :p

Sam Edwards and upsguys88 like this.
  13. KcMsterpce
    I fly about 50-70k miles each year. I hate flying, too. :p Flights longer than 4 hours get more unpleasant after each additional hour, IMO. After 8 hours, it kind of becomes a mental exercise in patience, while also challenging one's ability to stretch and get comfortable in new and exciting ways!

14. Watagump

I am trying aisle seats for the trip to Axpona, so if need be I can get up and walk around. All my flights as few as they have been have been window seats.

15. Watagump

I am banning you from coming to my town. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last