1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    SOCAL big banner update 5.png

CanJam SoCal 2019 returns to Orange County for the 5th edition of CanJam SoCal! Join us at the newly renovated Irvine Marriott for North America's biggest headphone audio show! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates.

CanJam SoCal 2019
    Irvine Marriott
    18000 Von Karman Avenue
    Irvine, California 92612
    USA

Saturday, June 22, 2019
    10am to 6pm

Sunday, June 23, 2019
    10am to 5pm

Show Tickets (Click here to purchase)
    Weekend - $30
    One Day - $20

Travel
    Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland, visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest. We have secured a limited number of rooms at an incredible rate of $109/night. Click here to make your room reservations. Discounted self parking is $10.

CanJam Volunteers
    There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam SoCal 2019 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend tickets along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

SoCal_2019 (1).png

NovaFlyer likes this.
  2. third_eye Moderator
    SOCAL SPONSORS.jpg

Headphone.guru
    Hi-Fi+
    LA&OC Audio Society
    Qobuz

SOCAL EXHIBITORS.jpg

64 Audio
    Akoustyx
    ArtAudio
    Astell+Kern
    Audeze
    Audio-Technica
    AudioWise
    Benchmark Media Systems
    Brainwavz Audio
    Campfire Audio
    Cardas Audio
    Chord Electronics
    Crosszone
    Dekoni Audio
    Effect Audio
    Empire Ears
    Feliks Audio
    FiiO
    Headamp Audio Electronics
    HELM Audio
    Hifiman
    InEar
    Jerry Harvey Audio
    Jomo Audio
    Kaldas Research
    Manley Labs
    Monoprice
    MrSpeakers
    PrimaLuna
    Pro-Ject Audio Systems
    Schiit Audio
    Shenzhen Audio
    Shure
    Upscale Audio
    Westone
    Woo Audio
    ZMF Headphones

with many more to come....

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  3. AxelCloris Administrator
    I cannot wait to make it back out to California for CanJam. I love the SoCal Head-Fi'ers and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Sun, sea, and headphones. Hell yeah.

4. Watagump
    Looks boring, maybe I will spice it up a bit.

5. third_eye Moderator
    What took you so long?

:gs1000smile:

NovaFlyer likes this.
  6. Watagump
    For those flying in, if at all possible, ONLY use John Wayne,its so close to the Marriott it makes it a breeze to get there.

[​IMG]

ogodei likes this.
  7. Watagump

I was busy watching TV, sorry. :wink: I should ask what took YOU so long to make the thread. :v:

8. KcMsterpce
    I will be in Singapore soon. Maybe I'll hop a short 14-hour flight to SoCal to compare/contrast CanJam styles!

9. Watagump

I don't know how people can stay on a plane that long. Mostly because I have never done it, my butt got sore on the flight back from NY and that's even close to being long.

10. koven Contributor
    Wish it was in DTLA like last year, there is nothing to do in OC. :p

upsguys88 likes this.
  11. KcMsterpce
    I fly about 50-70k miles each year. I hate flying, too. :p Flights longer than 4 hours get more unpleasant after each additional hour, IMO. After 8 hours, it kind of becomes a mental exercise in patience, while also challenging one's ability to stretch and get comfortable in new and exciting ways!

12. Watagump

I am trying aisle seats for the trip to Axpona, so if need be I can get up and walk around. All my flights as few as they have been have been window seats.

13. Watagump

I am banning you from coming to my town. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14. TSAVAlan
    This CanJam is going to rocking!

The Source AV TSAVJason Stay updated on The Source AV at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com./pages/The-Source-AV-Design-Group/153623164648713 http://www.twitter.com/TheSourceAV http://www.instagram.com/Thesourceavdesign http://thesourceav.com/ Products@TheSourceAV.com
    FrostyP and PockyG like this.
  15. koven Contributor
    Lol oops no offense intended! :)

2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last