CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #18 of 611
Great lineup of top tier brands. I'd complain about driving to the OC if it weren't for these people flying across the freaking ocean. :sweat_smile:

Feb 27, 2019 at 9:42 PM Post #20 of 611
I don't know how people can stay on a plane that long. Mostly because I have never done it, my butt got sore on the flight back from NY and that's even close to being long.

It takes some doing - lots of good music, a good dap & IEMs, a battery pack for the DAP and booze. Good booze at that.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 11:52 PM Post #25 of 611
Great lineup of vendors so far

And yes, considering that there is little-no parking (at least without risk of getting towed) $10 parking at the Marriott isn't bad. If needed to help find additional parking in the area: https://en.parkopedia.com/

Lastly, what is volunteering for the registration table like? (Although not sure if I'll have time for that + time to see the show yet.)

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 5:16 AM Post #27 of 611
We spoke to Head-Fi and Canjam Global founder Jude Mansilla at the Canjam London show, back in 2018. Jude tells us what's in store for the future of the audiophile platform Head-Fi, and how Canjam, now a worldwide series of annual events, is evolving going into the future.

Feb 28, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #28 of 611
Mar 1, 2019 at 4:51 AM Post #29 of 611
OMG someone pleeze sign me up and PM me for all my phone numbers in case i screw up aghain?

Fyi my old boss is on here some where. If you see this post Mike B. please PM me !!!

Warren? Warren? ... I owe you drinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back