1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

First

Back
3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. PockyG
    Great lineup of top tier brands. I'd complain about driving to the OC if it weren't for these people flying across the freaking ocean. :sweat_smile:

2. Watagump
    I might try something new at the Noble booth, CANDY. But first I need to know they are coming, aka, on the list.

3. NovaFlyer
    It takes some doing - lots of good music, a good dap & IEMs, a battery pack for the DAP and booze. Good booze at that.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  4. Watagump

So you are saying I need to start drinking? Got it.

NovaFlyer likes this.
  5. NovaFlyer
    Hats off to the CanJam Team for getting a great deal on parking! :smile_phones:

Also there's a complimentary airport shuttle service, scheduled, Mon-Sun: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM.

6. Watagump

The parking is weird, I am parking there for my trip to Axpona and its $23.00 for 3 days.

7. OverlordRush
    Qdc not going? They were at canjam NYC

8. penguinofsleep2
    Great lineup of vendors so far

And yes, considering that there is little-no parking (at least without risk of getting towed) $10 parking at the Marriott isn't bad. If needed to help find additional parking in the area: https://en.parkopedia.com/

Lastly, what is volunteering for the registration table like? (Although not sure if I'll have time for that + time to see the show yet.)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  9. Watagump

Its still early, plenty will get added.

10. Oscar-HiFi
    We spoke to Head-Fi and Canjam Global founder Jude Mansilla at the Canjam London show, back in 2018. Jude tells us what's in store for the future of the audiophile platform Head-Fi, and how Canjam, now a worldwide series of annual events, is evolving going into the future.

11. Zachik
    Don't encourage him! (coming straight from his doctor... :wink:)

NovaFlyer likes this.
  12. UmustBKidn
    OMG someone pleeze sign me up and PM me for all my phone numbers in case i screw up aghain?

Fyi my old boss is on here some where. If you see this post Mike B. please PM me !!!

Warren? Warren? ... I owe you drinks...

13. third_eye Moderator
    Brainwavz Audio and Kaldas Research added to exhibitor list!

14. singleended5863
    I skipped last year CanJam SoCal 2018 because it is too far from OC. I will be there in Irvine Marriott this June because it’s taken 20 min driving from my house. :wink:

15. Watagump

I hated the LA venue, the drive didn't really bother me, the area does.

First

Back
3 4 5 6
Next

Last