CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2019 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 611
SOCAL big banner update 7.jpg

CanJam SoCal 2019 returns to Orange County for the 5th edition of CanJam SoCal! Join us at the newly renovated Irvine Marriott for North America's biggest headphone audio show! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates.

CanJam SoCal 2019
Irvine Marriott
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, California 92612
USA

Saturday, June 22, 2019
10am to 6pm

Sunday, June 23, 2019
10am to 5pm

Show Tickets (Click here to purchase)
Weekend - $30
One Day - $20

Travel
Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland, visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest. We have secured a limited number of rooms at an incredible rate of $109/night. Click here to make your room reservations. Discounted self parking is $10.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam SoCal 2019 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend tickets along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

SoCal_2019 (1).png

Attachments

• SOCAL big banner update 5.png
    SOCAL big banner update 5.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 5:22 PM Post #2 of 611
SoCal_Sponsors.jpeg

AudioHead
Headphone.guru
Hi-Fi+
LA&OC Audio Society
Qobuz
Shenzhen Audio

SoCal_Exhibitors.jpeg

64 Audio
Abyss Headphones
Akoustyx
ampsandsound
Artvano
Astell+Kern
Audeze
Audio-Technica
Benchmark Media Systems
beyerdynamic
Campfire Audio
Cardas Audio
Chord Electronics
Clearaudio
Crosszone
dCS
Dekoni Audio
DUNU
Effect Audio
Empire Ears
Fan Acoustics
Feliks Audio
FiiO
Focal
Grado Labs
HAKUGEI Cable
Headamp Audio Electronics
HELM Audio
Hifiman
HyperX
ICELAB
iFi audio
Jerry Harvey Audio
Jomo Audio
Kaldas Research
Kimber Kable
Manley Labs
Matrix Audio
MeccAudio
Meze Audio
Monoprice
MoonDrop
Mount Rose Music
MrSpeakers
Mysphere
Noble Audio
Pathos Acoustics
Periodic Audio
PrimaLuna
Pro-Ject Audio Systems
Quad
RAAL-requisite
Ranko Acoustics
Redscape Audio
Sbooster
Schiit Audio
SendyAudio
Sennheiser
Shenzhen Audio
Shure
S.M.S.L & VMV
Synergistic Research
The Audiophile Zone
The Source AV
Tralucent Audio
Ultimate Ears
Upscale Audio
Westone
Woo Audio
YuLong Audio
ZMF Headphones

with many more to come....

Attachments

• SOCAL SPONSORS.jpg
    SOCAL SPONSORS.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SOCAL EXHIBITORS.jpg
    SOCAL EXHIBITORS.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 5:23 PM Post #3 of 611
SC T-shirts.jpg

CJ19_SoCal_TShirt_Mock.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam SoCal 2019 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, June 23. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam SoCal 2019 is Monday, June 17, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #4 of 611
SC Show Specials.jpg

64 Audio
20% off all Universals and Customs (U12t, A12t, tia Trio, U18t, tia Fourte)
64 Audio is giving away any universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
beyerdynamic
Visit booth to enter a raffle to win a Lagoon headphone
DUNU
15% off during show
Effect Audio
15% off during show
Visit booth for a series of product demos to enter a raffle to win an Effect Audio Leonidas II worth $888
Headamp Audio Electronics
$50 off Gilmore Lite mk2, $200 off GS-X mk2
Hifiman
20% off Sundara, Ananda, and Arya
10% off on HE1000se and Susvara
iFi Audio/Mount Rose Music Visit booth for product discounts of up to 15%
Visit booth to demo Mag-Lev turntable and enter a raffle for a free ride in a McLaren!
Jerry Harvey Audio
Up to 20% off custom IEMs during the show
Free Ear Impressions when you order during the show
Free IEM cleanings to current JH Audio customers
Jomo Audio
15% off during show
Noble Audio
20% off Khan, Encore, and Katana
25% off Django, Sage, Dulce Bass, Savanna, and Trident
Periodic Audio
30% off everything at the booth
$200 off Nickel when paired with Be or C in-ear monitors and No Sales Tax!
2 Free Hydrogen sets given away every hour!
Roon
Free 30 day, no credit card Roon trial. Valid until June 30 for new subscribers only. Promo code available at Registration Desk, valid for CanJam SoCal 2019 attendees only.
SendyAudio
15% off storewide (shop.musicteck.com), coupon code SOCAL2019
The Source AV
15% off Sennheiser and Audeze
10% off MrSpeakers and most other brands
Ultimate Ears
20% off UE11
25% off UE18+
30% off UE Live
Upscale Audio
10% off on Feliks Audio, Pathos Acoustics, and PrimaLuna brand headphone amplifiers
10% off Sbooster Audiophile Power Supplies
ZMFheadphones
$300 off Verite
$200 off Auteur, Aeolus, Atticus, and Eikon

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #11 of 611
I will be in Singapore soon. Maybe I'll hop a short 14-hour flight to SoCal to compare/contrast CanJam styles!

I don't know how people can stay on a plane that long. Mostly because I have never done it, my butt got sore on the flight back from NY and that's even close to being long.

Feb 27, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #13 of 611
I don't know how people can stay on a plane that long. Mostly because I have never done it, my butt got sore on the flight back from NY and that's even close to being long.
I fly about 50-70k miles each year. I hate flying, too. :p Flights longer than 4 hours get more unpleasant after each additional hour, IMO. After 8 hours, it kind of becomes a mental exercise in patience, while also challenging one's ability to stretch and get comfortable in new and exciting ways!

Feb 27, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #14 of 611
I fly about 50-70k miles each year. I hate flying, too. :p Flights longer than 4 hours get more unpleasant after each additional hour, IMO. After 8 hours, it kind of becomes a mental exercise in patience, while also challenging one's ability to stretch and get comfortable in new and exciting ways!

I am trying aisle seats for the trip to Axpona, so if need be I can get up and walk around. All my flights as few as they have been have been window seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back