1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
  1. Frank I
    Headphone.Guru will be there coveurng the event. Thanks to Larry Borden at Distinctive Audio for being our Premier sponsor for this show.

2. Tex Irie
    This will be my first Can Jam, any advice for those Driving in From Las Vegas?

3. singleended5863
    Driving in from Las Vegas you wouldn’t have any traffic problems on Saturday and/or Sunday.
    However, there is a toll road 241 connects from 91 West directly to Irvine. Using this short cut you are saving plenty of time of long driving. Drive safe!

Tex Irie likes this.
  4. Watagump

Drive fast with your eyes closed.

5. Watagump

They no longer take cash for people without transponders, just a heads up, look into what you need to do.

6. boblauer
    You have 72 hours to settle the charge online when using the toll road, not sure it will save time on a Sat/Sun AM drive

7. Watagump

It cuts the time because of the way it goes, but I wouldn't use it at the times he should be coming.

8. singleended5863
    If you left Las Vegas as earlier as you can you wouldn’t need to use toll roads. As I know there will be lots of exhibitors will be at CanJam SoCal 2019 you need more time to visit them in 2 days. :wink:

9. Watagump

I would suggest hitting the road at 5am, of course it also depends on how fast someone drives and if they plan on stopping.

10. Zachik
    You forgot to add "...while chewing on twizzlers" :wink:

11. Watagump

Eating and driving is dangerous, I would stick to texting and posting on head-fi.

12. Zachik
    Pretty hard to text and post on head-fi with your eyes closed... just saying...

13. NovaFlyer
    @Watagump There's a chance I might make it out to SoCal to eat some Twizzlers, but the best priced flights for me are into LAX and not John Wayne. What would the drive from LAX to Irvine be like around 2pm on Thursday, the other option is to arrive around 11pm?

14. Watagump

I really don't know about that time of the day, I don't get to LA much. Would the extra cost to use John Wayne be taken up by getting to and from LAX? Now 11 pm might be just fine.

15. Matthew420
    I live about 3 mins from LAX. That time of day, to Irvine, I'd say a little over an hour.

mangus, moedawg140 and NovaFlyer like this.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.