Campfire Audio Trifecta
Oct 4, 2023 at 1:04 PM Post #586 of 876
Or you could reach out to drjuggles and ask him for the same cable.
Might ask for a quote as well, but still wondering how the sound is affected 😄 will the treble improve, bass rumble, mids elevated, etc.

And why some say gold plated solver will tame sibelance, while the link I shared says treble is elevated.

So experience from others help

Oct 5, 2023 at 12:33 AM Post #588 of 876
Might ask for a quote as well, but still wondering how the sound is affected 😄 will the treble improve, bass rumble, mids elevated, etc.

And why some say gold plated solver will tame sibelance, while the link I shared says treble is elevated.

So experience from others help

I'm ashamed to say I'm not too sure. To be honest I mostly choose cables for their aesthetic majesty.

Oct 5, 2023 at 12:37 AM Post #589 of 876

So experience from others helps
With my GPS DrJuggles cable, in comparison to the stock CA cable, I hear a bit tighter and more defined bass, more articulated and slightly more forward mids, and more air and extended treble. Not more sibilance though. My Divinus filters and JVC Spiral Dot tips help reinforce the strengths of that cable and police the sibilance, which I am allergic to.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 12:38 AM Post #590 of 876
With my GPS DrJuggles cable, I hear a bit tighter and more defined bass, more articulated and slightly more forward mids, and more air and extended treble. Not more sibilance though. My Divinus filters and JVC Spiral Dot tips help reinforce the strengths of that cable and police the sibilance, which I am allergic to.

Can you share a pic of your cable :D

Oct 5, 2023 at 8:57 AM Post #591 of 876
With my GPS DrJuggles cable, in comparison to the stock CA cable, I hear a bit tighter and more defined bass, more articulated and slightly more forward mids, and more air and extended treble. Not more sibilance though. My Divinus filters and JVC Spiral Dot tips help reinforce the strengths of that cable and police the sibilance, which I am allergic to.
Where did you order the filters? Would like to try them out.

Oct 5, 2023 at 10:59 AM Post #592 of 876
Can you share a pic of your cable :D
IMG_0038.jpeg

I love the SQ and the gold theme with the Trifectas. And DrJuggles makes a terrific cable, can’t recommend him enough.

Nov 1, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #595 of 876
Just a quick message to say I have been using Pentaconn’s Coreir tips with Trifecta and I’m very happy with what I’m hearing. Overall tighter presentation. Recommended , if you have a chance to try them!

I bought a set of those for...more $$ than I'd like to admit. Unfortunately they don't fit me. Sednafit Crystals are still my preferred tips with Trifecta.

Nov 2, 2023 at 4:49 AM Post #596 of 876
IMG_8415.jpeg

Had a chance to listen to these iems. @Sajid Amit bhai was in New Delhi last week. Source - LPGT + Aroma A100tb + Aroma PS100.

Okay, to be honest, the first two songs that I listened on them, blew my mind, like no iems had done before.

In past, I had some good intro with iems as Radon6, XE6, Jewel and Ragnar. Each of these has a different character, great at first listen. I know Radon has a great bass, Jewel is super musical, XE6 has a great staging and a great bass (let's forget the bass bloom etc.) and Ragnar has some great resolution and imaging. All said, these iems did not give me goosebumps, none of them did. But what the F is this iem - which is Trifecta. Mind == blown.

Listening these iems was an incredible incredible musical experience. I cannot even explain the vocals that I heard on these. How can the vocal be so so seductive, like the singers were singing a love song which my heart was craving for a long long time. Seemed like the female singer was caressing my heart and soul, with every words she was whispering out she was leaving me in trance and I was completely lost in a musical world unknown to me. Like a fine aged wine, with every sip, I was sinking in and transcending to some other world. I think it's not only the bass that we should be talking about, the timbre is exquisite. The overall tuning is so different, so so musical, so engaging. They are clearly the most interesting, most different, most musical iems I can imagine to exist.

After some 10-15 minutes, I put off these iems and almost shouted on Sajid's face - brother, what the F is this iem and how can it sound so out of this world. How come I feel so much air moving? How is the treble on these so sorted? How is the vocal sounding so real? He told me - you now know why I sold off almost all other iems.

For the first time, I have come to realise that enjoying music is really the most important part of the whole thing. I knew this before but with every iem I would try, I was adjusting to the tuning, or finding what the iems could do best - is it the bass, or the mids or the treble? Jewel is one iem that I found to be very musical, I still don't remember of what driver config they have. That's to me what matters - musicality. With these iems, there is a matchless sense of musicality, a lot different that Jewel, and I am not bothered of what configuration these are on. They resolve enough for me. There is a massive bass. The mids are good for me. There is some hot treble but I think that's not for all type of music. Overall, quite satisfying.

The other part:

These ballsy iems are certainly not for all the genre. I mean, from the very short time I had spent, I have made an assumption that they do not go well with lot of genres. I think it can go best with 60/70's songs. That bass is certainly very very different. I think that's altogether a different definition of bass which a lot of people find hard to digest in their first listen. I certainly think that someone needs to spend enough time with the Trifecta to be able to adjust to it's tuning style.

Luckily, Sajid is going to be in the town next week too and I am going to have another session with Trifecta. This time I will be prepared with the songs that I want to try on these iems. If it goes well, who knows, I will be spamming this thread for sure. Be ready. Lol.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #598 of 876
For the first time ever I'm actually finding that I'm loving foam tips with an IEM. They relax the upper end of the presentation just the right amount. Any hints of sibilance simply disappeared! Mostly posting in case this benefits anyone else.

Nov 23, 2023 at 3:25 AM Post #599 of 876
Question - There have been a number of variations from the original clear casing. Is there any tonal difference between the astral plane and the clear ?

If not, which are more popular?

Disc: I'm a newbie - take it easy and dumb it down please :)

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:31 AM Post #600 of 876
Question - There have been a number of variations from the original clear casing. Is there any tonal difference between the astral plane and the clear ?

If not, which are more popular?

Disc: I'm a newbie - take it easy and dumb it down please :)
Campfire did not engineer any of the Trifecta variants to have sonic differences. They only differ visually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back