1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500
502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511
Next

Last
  1. reddington
    Anyone had the opportunity to try Q5s with Andros yet? Not a big DAP fan, was wondering if there are any DACAMPs that are worth considering.

2. kdphan
    "Campfire Audio Milky Way" it is

candlejack likes this.
  3. candlejack
    It should've been black with a sprinkling of stars. Missed opportunity.

Cheaplad likes this.
  4. twiceboss
    And they do 1000 units intentionally too...

5. koven Contributor
    Nah they should milk Andro's name for all it's worth, it's a for-profit business after all. Offer a clear shell and call it an Andro View. Add two more drivers and call it an Andro Titan. Keep the Andro train rollin' KB choo-choo.

thejoker13, TERTBUTYL and candlejack like this.
  6. monika.chr
    Demoed the black/gold andromeda today, it is an andromeda with slightly more bass, makes the sound warmer but still airy. Soundstage remains the same. The nozzle is much longer which I think will benefit the fit although I have no problem with the regular andromeda. My impression is very rough since I didn't test it with my regular andros side by side, because the line of waiting is so long. But I think it is safe to say that the black one suits a wider variety of genres, a good choice for the one who considers the regular version slightly lacking in bass.

Aslshark, Cheaplad and deafdoorknob like this.
  7. billbishere
    Love that black and gold look. Wish I had the budget for these I would 100 % pull the trigger.

8. twiceboss
    By now, they should just change Campfire Audio to Andromeda Audio

9. Colors
    I’m actually more interested in the crossover-less design, I wonder how they did that.

Empire Ears does like a million way crossovers.

10. M3NTAL
    I'm glad someone else finally mentioned it! Multi-BA with no X-Over.... anyone else doing it?

Edit: @crinacle informed me that KZ has a no x-over ba design. Im looking at their lineup trying to figure out which one though.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  11. Gww1
    I thought the original Andromeda (including all variants) had no crossover either.......

12. djn04
    Does anyone know if they'll be selling these through their authorized retailers in the US?

13. Deftone
    Sony

14. jude Administrator

If you can't see the embedded video above, please click here.

Campfire Audio Andromeda Gold Review & Measurements - Head-Fi TV

The Campfire Audio Andromeda Special Edition Gold could just as easily been given a completely new name, because it's both an Andromeda and something new. We gave it a look, listen, and we measured it.

Campfire Audio Andromeda Gold Review & Measurements - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

The measurements included in this video were made using:

15. FastAndClean
    Audiosense T800 is 8 BA with no crossovers and with 3 D printed tubing

First

Back
491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500
502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511
Next

Last