1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Andromeda Green v2.0

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by candlejack, May 13, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. candlejack
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    For sale is my Campfire Andromeda Green version 2.0 (rounded corners, stainless steel spout).

Condition:
    - Functionally perfect, including clean bores and MMCX.
    - Cosmetically very good, some small paint loss around corners. Please see attached pictures - pictures are high resolution, high depth-of-field macros, so they reveal everything.

Accessories:
    - Original ALO Silver Plated Copper Litz cable, 3.5mm SE.
    - All other accessories are brand new and never used (they come from my Andromeda S)
    - Buyer can choose either the original dark brown leather case (used) or the black leather case that comes with the Andromeda S (brand new).

History:
    - Bought new from a local CA dealer for 1,080 Euro on the 9th of July 2018 (14 months of warranty remaining).
    - Used almost every day until October when I bought my Andromeda S.
    - Lent it to a friend (hoping to turn him into an audiophile) in December 2018 on the condition that he uses them often. He gave them back to me in February 2019 because he wasn't using them enough to justify having such expensive gear.
    - Used it again almost every day for about a month in spring 2019 while my Andromeda S was at CA for repair.

Payment & Shipping:
    - 830 Euro, PayPal fees included
    - Free Shipping to Western Europe (other regions possible at extra cost)

Other information:
    - My family has grown recently, so it might take me an extra day or two to arrange shipping.
    - I hope I have covered everything, but PM me with any questions you may have.
    ---
    andro_sale_04.JPG andro_sale_14.JPG andro_sale_13.JPG andro_sale_02.JPG andro_sale_06.JPG andro_sale_11.JPG andro_sale_10.JPG andro_sale_08.JPG
    ---
    andro_sale_17.JPG

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. candlejack
    Bump it.

3. candlejack
    Bump.

4. candlejack
    Reserved and paid. Pending delivery.

5. candlejack
    Sold.

Thread Status: