1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463
465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474
Next

Last
  1. candlejack
    Maybe you have better luck, but my dealer told me that CA doesn't allow changing the cable termination option, not for dealers and not for individual clients.

2. ExpatinJapan
    probably at the Munich show

3. KevlarCoatedIEM
    I'm also starting to get that odd buzzing/crinkling/crackling sound in the Andro S when I put them on, in the left earpiece specifically. It happens rather consistently now, and just earlier I got it to make a soft, seconds-long buzzing noise similar to what happens when you insert your headphones jack only partway into the plug. I wanted to just dismiss this as not being harmful to the earphones themselves, but I'm getting a bit worried.

4. candlejack
    For the record, the noise I was getting sounded like something mechanical, not electrical, like the buzzing you are describing. If it happens consistently, then sending them to CA is probably best, long term.

5. Toom
  6. monika.chr
    I'm about to get a replace Andromeda cause my old one have some mmcx connection problem. Anyone compare the new and old Andromedas sound? Cause I don't want any sound changes

7. hsdw
  8. candlejack
    Ken said there aren't supposed to be any sound changes, so the only differences you are going to hear are likely due to (da-da-daaaa) unit variation. :)

9. candlejack
  10. ExpatinJapan
    I put up a post a few days back on www.headpie.net

Andro V1 versus V3

11. hiflofi
    I would take KB's word for it and trust that the sound has not changed between the Andromeda versions. I'm inclined to attribute any perception of sonic changes to the new fit more than anything. Or perhaps the cable if you're so inclined.

Can any CFA reps comment on the following?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcdrkcgpSc/
    Translate as necessary.

12. monika.chr
    Thank you guys ! I just hope the new one will have stronger connectors. I bought my andromeda about one year ago and use it with good care, but somehow the right connector started to have some connection issues, it is much looser than the left one too, the cable keeps spinning :triportsad::triportsad:

13. candlejack
    CA's warranty service is by all accounts very good, but this does raise questions about the overall reliability of the IEMs, which will come into play once the warranty period is over.

14. ExpatinJapan
    junix likes this.
  15. hiflofi
    If your word is as good, don't let me hold you back. Please do tell. :blush:

First

Back
454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463
465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474
Next

Last