Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Nov 15, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #1,066 of 6,129
So I've got that going for me.. Which is pretty good.

I now have the crazy Korean tips and this better cable... Maybe I'll keep this instead of the Cardinal now. Lol.

Ah well.. Glad I didn't just accidentally buy a €200 upgrade cable!

Keep them both... they look so different from each other. Wear the Cardinal when you wear a red shirt:)

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #1,068 of 6,129
I just bought some AZLA Sedna Earfit tips (from Amazon Japan) . I'll post impressions of those with the BLONs when they all finally arrive.
Amazon US also has them. Bought two packages (4 pairs). Long enough to make fit MUCH better. They are also pretty thick silicone. The combination of those makes for great fit. These are going to become my go to tips over Symbio peels.

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:21 PM Post #1,070 of 6,129
AZLAs are a perfect pairing for BLONs. They do tend to extend treble, but seeing that the BL-03/cardinal treble rolls off, the treble extension actually helps the sound rather than hinders it. That, combined with the perfect fit and airy presentation make them my instant go-to tips over the spiral dots that most people recommend. I also use the AZLAs on my T800s as well, though I have to EQ a bit to get the sound sig I want. With the BLON + AZLA the sound is perfect as-is, no EQ needed.

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #1,073 of 6,129
AZLAs are a perfect pairing for BLONs. They do tend to extend treble, but seeing that the BL-03/cardinal treble rolls off, the treble extension actually helps the sound rather than hinders it. That, combined with the perfect fit and airy presentation make them my instant go-to tips over the spiral dots that most people recommend. I also use the AZLAs on my T800s as well, though I have to EQ a bit to get the sound sig I want. With the BLON + AZLA the sound is perfect as-is, no EQ needed.

AZLAs stem seems a bit wide. Do they stay on BL03 securely? or it'll wobble a little?

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #1,074 of 6,129
AZLAs stem seems a bit wide. Do they stay on BL03 securely? or it'll wobble a little?
Yes, they are very secure. They wouldn't slide off easily.

Nov 16, 2019 at 12:15 AM Post #1,076 of 6,129
yeah the color choice option is so weird. Sometimes "color" just means mic or no mic. .

On ALiExpress “color” doesn’t mean “color”... it means, “which of these plethora of available options do you prefer?”

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #1,078 of 6,129
EPro horn-shaped not yet arrived. Tempting to order a pair of AZLA.
Do you pick up your normal eartips size? Or size up because of the shallow insertion of the BL03?
I buy the normal black Azla with the same size as my other tips, M. It's a bit too big but it still seal pretty well. So I buy another pair but the light version with MS size, a little bit smaller than the M size but it's the most comfortable on my ears since it has softer silicone than the normal one. It has longer stem so the blon wouldn't sit too deep on your ear

Nov 16, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #1,079 of 6,129

Users who are viewing this thread

Back