1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Blon in ear monitors impressions thread

First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last
  1. mbwilson111
    Keep them both... they look so different from each other. Wear the Cardinal when you wear a red shirt:)

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  2. jsmiller58
    Until something better comes along...

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  3. jsmiller58
    Amazon US also has them. Bought two packages (4 pairs). Long enough to make fit MUCH better. They are also pretty thick silicone. The combination of those makes for great fit. These are going to become my go to tips over Symbio peels.

4. jsmiller58

Toastybob likes this.
  5. Hisma
    AZLAs are a perfect pairing for BLONs. They do tend to extend treble, but seeing that the BL-03/cardinal treble rolls off, the treble extension actually helps the sound rather than hinders it. That, combined with the perfect fit and airy presentation make them my instant go-to tips over the spiral dots that most people recommend. I also use the AZLAs on my T800s as well, though I have to EQ a bit to get the sound sig I want. With the BLON + AZLA the sound is perfect as-is, no EQ needed.

6. zachmal
    switch cables and check if that "fixes" it for you

happened for me with a different IEM and the stock cable died - with a different cable it was loud on both sides again

Toastybob and baskingshark like this.
  7. rogthefrog
    We're a community now? :D

TimeSnow and redrol like this.
  8. youngku
    AZLAs stem seems a bit wide. Do they stay on BL03 securely? or it'll wobble a little?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    Toastybob likes this.
  9. yorosello
    Yes, they are very secure. They wouldn't slide off easily.

jsmiller58, Toastybob and youngku like this.
  10. youngku
    EPro horn-shaped not yet arrived. Tempting to order a pair of AZLA.
    Do you pick up your normal eartips size? Or size up because of the shallow insertion of the BL03?

11. SoundChoice
    On ALiExpress “color” doesn’t mean “color”... it means, “which of these plethora of available options do you prefer?”

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    mbwilson111 and baskingshark like this.
  12. rogthefrog
    Poll/question: does BLON rhyme with con or cone?

13. yorosello
    I buy the normal black Azla with the same size as my other tips, M. It's a bit too big but it still seal pretty well. So I buy another pair but the light version with MS size, a little bit smaller than the M size but it's the most comfortable on my ears since it has softer silicone than the normal one. It has longer stem so the blon wouldn't sit too deep on your ear

LaughMoreDaily, Toastybob and youngku like this.
  14. HungryPanda
    Con for me

15. kingcro
    Tried with 4 different cables.

Toastybob likes this.
First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last