1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Blon in ear monitors impressions thread

First

Back
63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Next

Last
  1. Tonymac136
    With the quality of English on the boxes, it's probably supposed to rhyme with "badger".

rayliam80, ivannnn, Veyska and 12 others like this.
  2. jsmiller58
    LOL!!!

3. kingcro
    Guys... How should banned store video for warranty look like?

4. jsmiller58

Slater and HungryPanda like this.
  5. Otto Motor
    The KBEAR will be released first...and the Blon BL-03 MKII sometime later. Silly marketing tactics. I would release both simultaneously and as soon as possible. There is lots of fuzz about another single DD, the Tin Hifi T4 right now ("benchmark"), but at least one reviewer prefers the current Blons. I can't get my hands on a pair of T4s as I am not one of the distributor's hand-picked house reviewers...and I am not spending $109 on them (the $79 slots are taken; production cost including packaging is $30...the Blons are about $18).

UPDATE: one of my co-bloggers succumbed to the T4 pre-hype...we will have a comparison.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  6. kingcro
    BELIEF
    LETMUSICBURN
    OPPOTY
    NEVERGIVEUP

Annotation
    Music and driams

Decibel Manufacturing

Toastybob likes this.
  7. LaughMoreDaily
    I am confused at who is making Blon. KBEAR? Why would Blon if they aren't them, follow another companies schedule?

Toastybob likes this.
  8. kingcro
    Blon is BossHiFi.

Toastybob likes this.
  9. Makahl
    That was tricky as heck but I could prove it using OBS + webcam + mic + Arta (measurement software for Windows).

Even though my mic hasn't any seal, it was enough to show the SPL difference.

darmanastartes likes this.
  10. Otto Motor
    Chi-Fi is a very small community and many "brands" are related or even completely or partially owned by the same people. For example: Volkswagen = Skoda = Seat. AKG and Harman Kardon are the same company, too. My co-blogger in Singapore is an insider.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    Toastybob and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  11. audiopsd
    BLON BL-03 uses a 10mm Carbon Diaphragm Dynamic Driver. Did Blon manufacture this driver themselves or which brand is it?

12. LaughMoreDaily
    Can someone tell me which BQEYZ iems is the Blon 03 better than?

13. rogthefrog
    You saw an oppoty to make a joke and seized it.

14. piji
    How long does BLON recommend to letmusicburn in?

Toastybob, yorosello and TimeSnow like this.
  15. kingcro
    Just let the music burn.

First

Back
63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Next

Last