Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #1,037 of 6,129
I just bought some AZLA Sedna Earfit tips (from Amazon Japan) . I'll post impressions of those with the BLONs when they all finally arrive.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #1,039 of 6,129
Guys... Should I buy a new BL-03 or is there something better in the budget section? Since mine has defective channel balance.

You already had a pair, and they were defective?

Did you like the sound signature? What about the fit? Good?

If yes on both, it’s gonna be hard to beat for the price. I’d get them again.

The other question I have is if yours were defective, did you contact the seller and arrange for a replacement pair?

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #1,040 of 6,129
You already had a pair, and they were defective?

Did you like the sound signature? What about the fit? Good?

If yes on both, it’s gonna be hard to beat for the price. I’d get them again.

The other question I have is if yours were defective, did you contact the seller and arrange for a replacement pair?
They didn't come defective. They became defective after some time. I contacted them.

And idk will banned store want to replace them.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM Post #1,043 of 6,129
It has happened while I was listening to music.

I made a heads-up post some months ago about that: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chinese-asian-brand-iem-info-thread.820747/page-1798#post-15218202. I think your filter nozzle just got clogged with ear moisture condensation and then you perceive one side getting quieter. You can take the filter off with a needle (gently pry the edge) and try to clean it using an alcohol swab or something similar and wait few minutes till it dries out. Usually, it fixes this issue without any problem.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM Post #1,044 of 6,129
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #1,046 of 6,129
I made a heads-up post some months ago about that: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chinese-asian-brand-iem-info-thread.820747/page-1798#post-15218202. I think your filter nozzle just got clogged with ear moisture condensation and then you perceive one side getting quieter. You can take the filter off with a needle (gently pry the edge) and try to clean it using an alcohol swab or something similar and wait few minutes till it dries out. Usually, it fixes this issue without any problem.
I tried listening without a filter and it didn't help. Definitely defective.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #1,047 of 6,129
I tried listening without a filter and it didn't help. Definitely defective.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :/

In my experience with a faulty Kanas Pro, the banned seller will ask you a video to prove the channel imbalance, then you'll need to send it back and wait for 1-2 months (shipping, time for the replacement), it's really annoying dealing with a defective unit. Good luck!

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:55 PM Post #1,048 of 6,129

In my experience with a faulty Kanas Pro, the banned seller will ask you a video to prove the channel imbalance, then you'll need to send it back and wait for 1-2 months (shipping, time for the replacement), it's really annoying dealing with a defective unit. Good luck!
Then I'll just get another one. Would be cheaper.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #1,049 of 6,129

Luckily I have tons of IEMs like KZ ZSX or TinHiFi T2 with **** **** and AudioSense T800 incoming. But I'll buy Blons cause I enjoy their timbre, just not from the banned seller.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #1,050 of 6,129
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back