BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 20, 2018 at 8:39 AM Post #721 of 5,353
heng ar I received my just now. muhahaha
u r one lucky person hahaha! however it a good thing for me, End of January probably buying both Fiio fa7 and bgvp dm6
Btw enjoy man!

Dec 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #723 of 5,353
I had to tell Michaelchan about himself yesterday and he finally provided me with my order number with BGVP. I contacted them directly today and they confirmed my order is with them and should be sent out in 3 days.

Could you please send me a message of how this "order number" exactly looks like? I'm trying to explain my seller but he just doesn't understand my questions. I'm in touch with BGVP and they asked for it but whatever I say they keep sending me the same ridiculous answer.

Dec 20, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #724 of 5,353
Could you please send me a message of how this "order number" exactly looks like? I'm trying to explain my seller but he just doesn't understand my questions. I'm in touch with BGVP and they asked for it but whatever I say they keep sending me the same ridiculous answer.
I'm not sure if it was because mine was a customised order, he just gave me Customised XX and their website address to get in contact. I sent the an email with that number and they replied.

It took me telling him how unscrupulous he was, that he wasn't deserving of my money and that I should take my money elsewhere before he gave out the info...

Dec 20, 2018 at 11:51 AM Post #725 of 5,353
Gotcha. Thank you!

Dec 20, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #726 of 5,353
Thank you dor this! Really helps a lot.. i like the sig of the it04 but my ears cant stand it.. its big for me and after 10-15 mins of auditioning, my ears are crying for pain.. its heavy and thick for my ears but i really enjoyed that 15mins of demo-ing. Hope the DM6 will fit me better as u said its a bit smaller..

Ok - but it's only a little bit smaller and they have the same style of fit - with a flange that fits into the concha part of the ear. If the IT04 is painful for you then I recommend that you don't buy the DM6 without demo-ing it first.

Dec 20, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #727 of 5,353
H-Duby Store on Aliexpress just changed their name today to Yi -Tongs 3C Store.

I hope it doesn't have any impact on our orders.

Did anybody received any DM6 from H-Duby Store, now renamed StoreYi -Tongs 3C ?
They keep on sending the same crappy answers ("please wait, we will send it out") and despite having received quite few orders, I did not read about anybody in this Forum who received any DM6 from them.
And now they changed shop name, which I think is quite unusual on AliExpress, especially when you have a good reputation.
Uhm, maybe I just answered myself on last one :triportsad:

Dec 20, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #728 of 5,353
1G0LZqw
1G0LZqw

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #731 of 5,353
What cable is that? Looks nice! Seems like most people are getting either silver or SPC for the DM6. Is that the general consensus?

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #733 of 5,353
What cable is that? Looks nice! Seems like most people are getting either silver or SPC for the DM6. Is that the general consensus?

Consensus is Pure Copper makes them shine best.

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #734 of 5,353
Ok, Reason I ask is that I have heard both being touted as better. Really confused. But I am leaning towards a pure copper from the express. Many options still, but if copper is preferred, that narrows it down. Now I need to choose which NiceHCK pure copper to get. Is the $70 one that much better than the $25 one?

Dec 20, 2018 at 9:22 PM Post #735 of 5,353
Ok - but it's only a little bit smaller and they have the same style of fit - with a flange that fits into the concha part of the ear. If the IT04 is painful for you then I recommend that you don't buy the DM6 without demo-ing it first.

Hmmm well ill see how.. i will demo them first before ill be placing my order.. and also, im planning to get a “custom fit” of them so maybe the fit be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back