BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 15, 2018 at 4:25 AM Post #587 of 5,353
Seems that penon don't have dm6 already on stock, because there is no option to choose any color, only some custom options left. Still waiting on A/V AE shop and still receiving fake answers about lost package and need to wait 10 days more. I am wondering how these chinese guys are not sick from their constant lies. Their motto should be - To lie anyway anywhere anytime. The lie is our truth. You all know what i mean, because this is their tactics with everyone. To be a man and to tell the truth - it's not possible. The reputation of this seller goes down down ...

Dec 15, 2018 at 4:43 AM Post #588 of 5,353
Good shout and I've never tried those. Still pondering on fiio x5iii, x7ii, m9, ibasso dx120 for my out and about set up or just buy dx150 again....

If you just want a small decent mp3 player without streaming how about the shanling m0?

Dec 15, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #589 of 5,353
If you just want a small decent mp3 player without streaming how about the shanling m0?
I've tried it and I think it sounds lovely but the screen is a bit small for me. I maybe should consider m5s?

Dec 15, 2018 at 5:46 AM Post #590 of 5,353
Try Hiby R3. Amazing form factor and one of the best screens around.

Dec 15, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #591 of 5,353
So I contacted A&V regarding my customised DM6 order around a week ago, and got a reply saying it would be shipped out in around 12 days. Received a tracking number the next day, surprisingly, but I was a bit skeptical since others have gotten tracking numbers for someone else’s order. However I just checked the tracking today and it appears that Auspost has received it from China and it is definitely going to my address. What a miracle.

Dec 15, 2018 at 6:06 AM Post #592 of 5,353
So I contacted A&V regarding my customised DM6 order around a week ago, and got a reply saying it would be shipped out in around 12 days. Received a tracking number the next day, surprisingly, but I was a bit skeptical since others have gotten tracking numbers for someone else’s order. However I just checked the tracking today and it appears that Auspost has received it from China and it is definitely going to my address. What a miracle.

Nice to hear it, when have you ordered? When you really receive it, write there so we could know that A/V completing the orders.

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:13 AM Post #593 of 5,353
Any idea how long it takes for one to receive an order outside the US from MD after it ships? Mine was shipped on the 3rd of Dec and It has been sitting in Germany since the 9th without any change/movement. International Packet Plus service is within or about 11 days at the most. Can't believe I have put up with all these for an IEM...

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #594 of 5,353
Any idea how long it takes for one to receive an order outside the US from MD after it ships? Mine was shipped on the 3rd of Dec and It has been sitting in Germany since the 9th without any change/movement. International Packet Plus service is within or about 11 days at the most. Can't believe I have put up with all these for an IEM...
What seller did you buy from? If is audio and video professional centre then you may as well cancel. Mine were apparently in Germany for over 10 days. They are making up tracking numbers

Dec 15, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #596 of 5,353

just in time for Christmas, what was your customised design

Dec 15, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #598 of 5,353
I listen to everything. I am fortunate to enjoy a good spot in the hobby.
These got my attention right away and after an hour of critical listening. I set off the alarms :) I agree that longer than a album and your brain is tired from picking out details. That is what happens to me anyway.

I am sorry to the folks who are getting played.

Actually it was your youtube review that first drew the DM6 to my attention - so thanks for that HBB - great rec!

Dec 16, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #600 of 5,353
Nice one, I'd have done same thinking about it.
Is that the NiceNck silver/copper cable?
I went 8 strand crystal copper, not tested it as AV says 15 days wait for the dm6,
plus didn't like the look of the cheaper brown cable so paid more than I liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back