BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jul 6, 2020 at 3:15 AM Post #4,741 of 5,353
Hello guys,
Hope you doing well,
I am always really interested to the bgvp iem, but since I heard a lot of people mentioned about the QC issues from them, I never get to purchase them, But now I saw there are more reviewer starting to review the bgvp iem, I am wandering did they fix their QC issues.
If any one can help me with this question will be much appreciate.

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:51 AM Post #4,742 of 5,353
Hello guys,
Hope you doing well,
I am always really interested to the bgvp iem, but since I heard a lot of people mentioned about the QC issues from them, I never get to purchase them, But now I saw there are more reviewer starting to review the bgvp iem, I am wandering did they fix their QC issues.

what iem are you looking at

Jul 8, 2020 at 3:31 AM Post #4,743 of 5,353
Hello guys,
Hope you doing well,
Hello, each of our products has a warranty. The headphones are for one year and the wires are for three months.

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:31 AM Post #4,744 of 5,353
Jul 8, 2020 at 7:36 AM Post #4,745 of 5,353
Hello, each of our products has a warranty. The headphones are for one year and the wires are for three months.
Yes, I understand there is the warranty, but how is the quality, for instance the kanas pro from moondrop I used it every week for almost two years, and example for multi BA iem, I use my ve6 by vision ears for almost 4 years everyday, and both of it still work pretty good, as you are the part of bgvp, did you think the quality standard will match with moondrop or like more high end brand vision ears.

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #4,747 of 5,353
IMG_20200708_192244_Pit7.4.jpg

So they brought me my miracle! While the headphones are warming up. I managed to evaluate their quality quite a bit. They play in more detail, airier than TFZ T2 and JadeAudio (FiiO) EA3. The bass is just wonderful! All my favorite recordings sound completely different. So far I am very satisfied!

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #4,748 of 5,353
IMG_20200708_192244_Pit7.4.jpg
So they brought me my miracle! While the headphones are warming up. I managed to evaluate their quality quite a bit. They play in more detail, airier than TFZ T2 and JadeAudio (FiiO) EA3. The bass is just wonderful! All my favorite recordings sound completely different. So far I am very satisfied!

awesome - looking forward to them & some more feedback ! <3

when did you order them, btw ? during the aliexpress sale ?

mine are stalling pretty long and no progress for tracking - I hate this situation ...

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #4,749 of 5,353
awesome - looking forward to them & some more feedback ! <3

when did you order them, btw ? during the aliexpress sale ?

mine are stalling pretty long and no progress for tracking - I hate this situation ...
The order was placed on 2020.06.20 at Aliexpress. The track was not tracked either. Despite the epidemiological situation, I believe that they arrived very quickly.

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #4,751 of 5,353
The order was placed on 2020.06.20 at Aliexpress. The track was not tracked either. Despite the epidemiological situation, I believe that they arrived very quickly.

I ordered it half a week later, let's hope it arrives soon - tracking stopped 2 weeks ago for me (more than 3 weeks in transit now).

Indeed, it seems you got lucky that they arrived that quickly :)

Jul 9, 2020 at 12:10 PM Post #4,752 of 5,353
Recieved my BGVP Zero today and the right side is dead out of the box. Gutted I am. Will have to return them now. Not buying them again.

Jul 9, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #4,753 of 5,353
Congratulate me! Finally, I can enjoy music from BGVP ZERO!

From my very small zoo of headphones, which consists of TFZ T2 and JadeAudio EA3, these modest "bobics" in terms of sound quality and convenience come first!

Cases are metal. Made very high quality and look very strict and expensive. There is an excellent side for holding ear pads.

The complete cable is best replaced immediately. It is thin, the earhooks are hard, often turning the earphones out of the ears due to the hard earhooks. Silicone insulation is sticky and clings to clothes, which is very inconvenient! And to everything else, the microphone effect can be attributed to the shortcomings.

The first impression is so many new nuances in my beloved and hackneyed compositions, which I had not noticed before! The feed, in comparison with the TFZ, is denser in the lower range, airy in the upper, not at all lightweight and superficial, like EA3 (I apologize to JadeAudio lovers). The scene, in my opinion, is quite wide. I immediately noticed that the voices of the vocalists began to feel closer, compared with the TFZ T2 and especially with EA3.

I don’t know how to describe the bass. They are there and they are, in my ear a wave of enough. They sound very nice, but not as long and drawn out as in T2. Replacing the stock cable and accessories (SpinFit CP145) added to the bass and the lower middle of confidence and gigantic solidity.

The tall ones just struck me with their crystallinity and accuracy. I hear not sand scatter, but the sounds of musical instruments. This is just a discovery for me and a great pleasure!
To be honest, I ask you not to take my words seriously. I consider my euphoria - the state of affect of a person who has stepped up a notch in audiophilia (or thinking that he has stepped).

P.S. My wife said that I had never been so happy with headphones, watching me blur in a smile from the pleasure of listening to music!

P.P.S. The SpinFit CP145 is a bit wide for these headphones. I will order CP100.

Sources: Shanling M0

Shanling UP4

Material:

Evanescence Sy -nthesis Live (UIXY-15019)

Apocalyptica - Cell-0

George Michael - Symphonica

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Mettavolution

Dido - Still on My Mind
IMG_20200708_222155_Pit7.4.jpgIMG_20200708_192111_Pit7.4.jpgIMG_20200708_192244_Pit7.4.jpgIMG_20200708_192415_Pit7.4.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020 at 3:42 AM Post #4,754 of 5,353
Recieved my BGVP Zero today and the right side is dead out of the box. Gutted I am. Will have to return them now. Not buying them again.
Hello, the headphones have a one-year warranty. If there is any quality problem, please contact the customer service as soon as possible, or contact the official Facebook account. We'll send you one for free.

Jul 11, 2020 at 3:13 AM Post #4,755 of 5,353
Hello, the headphones have a one-year warranty. If there is any quality problem, please contact the customer service as soon as possible, or contact the official Facebook account. We'll send you one for free.
I just will say wow for the service you provide 👍 Have a replacement on the way. Thank you very much for such a simple and stress free service.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back