Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread
Oct 12, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #1,066 of 4,487
Crack is for high impedance only while WA7 will work with both just don't forget to flip the switch on the back

Yea and I am the moron going with a LD MK VI+ and a balanced T90 when I do get the T90 that is going to b very fun~ 

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #1,069 of 4,487

And I would love to hear how the T90 sounds like. Specially compared to T5p. I know Zombie_X had some impressions and preferred the T5p. I have a feeling I would like the T90 better. Such a shame they are almost impossible to find anywhere in this country. 

why not order them from germany? hificomponents.de have them on sale for 379€ and they do ship to denmark

http://www.hificomponents.de/hifi/kopfhoerer/beyerdynamic-t90-mit-tesla-technologie-offen

promo code: beyerdynt90

Oct 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #1,070 of 4,487

why not order them from germany? hificomponents.de have them on sale for 379€ and they do ship to denmark

http://www.hificomponents.de/hifi/kopfhoerer/beyerdynamic-t90-mit-tesla-technologie-offen

promo code: beyerdynt90

Hi Aquanote! That was a great offer and a good price - thanks for sharing. If I had not ripped my wallet apart in acquiring the HD800 some weeks ago I would have jumped on that offer. I will keep the promo code and hope that it works once I recover from the HD800 purchase 
normal_smile .gif

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #1,071 of 4,487
Anyone else calling it a day with these headphones?

After a month with them they have exceeded my expectations, kind of relieved and at the same time kind of disappointed that my perfect headphone search has come to and end......more relieved though. It was a great ride :p

I can't believe these aren't more popular, I guess because they are very source/amp finicky that may deter some people.  

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #1,072 of 4,487

After a month with them they have exceeded my expectations, kind of relieved and at the same time kind of disappointed that my perfect headphone search has come to and end......more relieved though. It was a great ride :p

I can't believe these aren't more popular, I guess because they are very source/amp finicky that may deter some people.  
+1, I'm right there with you. I've had my pair since mid Aug. I used to peruse the FS forums on an hourly basis but now, I don't really care. I look, but for IEMs and amp/sources but no full-size set has garnered any interest for me. If I have to spend double just to get minor improvements then it's not gonna happen. Our wallets are letting out a sigh of relief. :wink:
:beerchug:

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #1,073 of 4,487

Complemented with HE-500 driven by speaker amp pretty much covers all my needs.

Oct 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #1,075 of 4,487
Whilst sitting around, waiting for my T90s to be delivered and thus suffering immensely, I put together a quick desktop picture of the headphones. I hope you guys will find it useful!

Click for 2560 x 1440 (3.3 MB)

agree'd I want the T1. The more I listen to the Dt 880, the more I hear how grainy the treble is... I hear it in my he 400 and my w1000x... the one thing that mid fi cans suffer from is the lack of that Smoooth treble of higher end cans... I look forward to hearing how the T90 Does... once I get one and FULLY BALANCE IT. Still before I think about the T90 I've got a Fully Balanced OTL tube to try first... 

Oct 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #1,076 of 4,487

Yeah. I find them to be a very good upgrade from DT880, it's everything how I wanted my DT880 to be. I've almost bought a T1 but I'm glad I've jumped the gun and bought the T90.

They're my personal endgame headphones. The only thing left to upgrade is probably my amp/dac.

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #1,077 of 4,487
  Yeah. I find them to be a very good upgrade from DT880, it's everything how I wanted my DT880 to be. I've almost bought a T1 but I'm glad I've jumped the gun and bought the T90.

They're my personal endgame headphones. The only thing left to upgrade is probably my amp/dac.

yea I'm gettint the  after I balance the rest of my gear and grab 2 more balanced amps 

so like $700 for the Tube
$500 for the RSA
$200 to Racable my w1000x

so what like $1500... and between my Tax Refund and College grants in the spring, it should all be do able. then hopefully by Next year, I'll grab a Balanced T90 then I am fin till I'm done wid College xD 

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #1,079 of 4,487
How is the bass in the T90, compared to for example HE-400?

Oct 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #1,080 of 4,487

If I could only have one set of headphones for recreational listening, the T90 are it. I spend more time with them than all the others in my collection. Their potential is maximized by really good amplification. For me, I alternate between a Woo WA7, Bottlehead Crack and a Woo WA3+ with the T90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back