1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by vartan, Aug 5, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. plakat

I don't play myself (except for DJing from time to time), but I think we're on the same page.
    I also got custom earplugs when starting out doing live sound and started wear them when visiting clubs (i.e. not working there) as well... well worth the expense I think. And cheaper than a hearing aid later on :wink:

Thats a really interesting thought regarding ess... never occurred to me but may well be the case.

Mark Up likes this.
  2. XERO1

OK!  Times up!

What's the big secret!?!

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_392079718_preview.gif

3. Youth

Yup, http://japanese.engadget.com/2015/08/18/ak-t8ie-beyerdynamic-astellandkern/

4. plakat

I know they exist... my question was if that was the thing @hanselmann was referring to when he mentioned the 10 days :wink:

5. hanselmann

Astell&Kern AK T8iE. A Tesla technology in-ear headphones made in cooperation between Astell&Kern and built by us.
    A&K have the lead in communication, so please excuse, that I won't comment on it on Head-Fi.

6. Youth

It is [​IMG]

7. Buyer no 1
    Well.. okay ... guess I just expected something else  :)

But for those who dig iems, it's probably an interesting  new model.

8. XERO1

Wow!  Those look really nice!

Not much of an IEM man myself, but I'll definitely check them out at some point.

Thanks again.

9. Raketen
    Subbed/Very happy to just learn about the DT1770 from offhand mention in another thread!

Constantly on the move, so recently traded my 770 and 1350 moving to all-IEM for compact traveling, and really regretting it, lol.  If they are somewhere in the neighborhood of a 770 and a full-size 1350 that would be ideal... was thinking of springing for some audio-technica m70x soon, but now I think I'll hold out for more 1770 impressions to trickle out [​IMG]

Had no idea Beyerdynamic were so controversial on head-fi... used for bedroom production and casual listening, 1350s were just a great replacement for my dead hd25, and I really enjoyed the 770, though I can see the complaints about recessed mids, the treble never really struck me as excessively spiky... also probably the most comfortable-but-secure headphones I've ever worn, which really starts to count for something after an hour or two [​IMG] 

10. Max Choiral

Hm, in-ear Tesla sounds interesting. But why cooperation with A&K?! They should launch it by themselves, paying extra price for that brand is a little bit...

11. Juan Virgo

Because AK helps to a company like JH audio to became a mainstream and well known worldwide for music lovers...
    Before AK, they were a professional company for professionals...

Beyerdynamic also wants to became an audiophile mainstream ...

12. twister6 Contributor

Wow, really?  I guess Sennheiser and Audio-Technica better get in line too, so every mainstream consumer who is going to drop $2.5k-$3.5k on their A&K DAP can finally discover Beyer, Senns, and AT [​IMG]

13. plakat
    Beyer+A&K already has some history, see the Beyerdynamic A200p and the A&K version of the T5p... Still I think my in-ear selection is sufficient as I'm more into over-ears. And the more I thunk about the DT1770, the more I'm looking forward to my visit at IFA :)

14. Youth
    Please share your impressions when the time comes. I can't come to IFA :frowning2:

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last