1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by vartan, Aug 5, 2015.
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last
  1. plakat

Will do. But due to my vacation I'll be there on Tuesday, i.e. rather late...

2. Youth
    Better late than never :wink:

3. daphen
    Have you heard the PM-3? Will you be able to compare them?
    Thanks!

4. plakat

Sorry, unfortunately I've never heard any Oppo myself and therefore won't be able to compare them. What I read about them made me think they are most probably not to my taste, so I never tracked down a pair.

5. daphen
    How about the Audeze EL-8 closed back then?

6. twister6 Contributor

You will have DT 1770 Pro review and comparison to PM-3 and EL-8C, just wait about a month until I get my review sample :wink:

7. daphen
    I know that you said that. One month is so long and I want to just buy stuff. [​IMG]

8. wijnands

Since when do A&K actually communicate in English?

9. wijnands
    BEyerdynamic has been sort of controversial here for ages. From peeved newbies that found they needed an amp to cause hearing damage with 250 ohm cans on an ipod via the mediocre communication in general to the driver problem on some 770s. And of course the issue with the fact that you get excellent service in the USA and germany and anywhere else you're left at the mercy of importers who don't understand consumers and prefer to deal with studios.

There's some great products at Beyer and some wonderful people but if they want to become a popular audiophile brand they have a lot to do. Hanselman's efforts here are a good first step but more needs to be done. They need to look at Fiio a bit in that respect. 

10. Juan Virgo

Thanks God, they are collaborating with AK and not fiio.

11. wijnands

Why? Is AK so good in communicating with the community? Think about Fiio products what you like but their interaction with potential clients is pretty good.

12. hanselmann
    Hey guys, maybe you continue to discuss the AK T8iE in the respective thread?
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/777893/beyerdynamic-ak-t8ie-universal-fit-in-ear-monitor

This way, we could continue with DT 1770 Pro here.

13. hanselmann
    Polar Audio, distributor of beyerdynamic in the UK, will attend CanJam London 2015 and show the DT 1770 Pro.
    Hope you will like it!
    http://london.canjam.org

14. daphen
    Wow, that's just in a few days! Someone has to go there and share their impressions in this thread. I'm dying to know more about these. :D
    I spoke to a retailer that sells Beyer here in Sweden and he told me that their supplier here said that the DT-1770 Pro is just that, "Pro", so they won't be able to stock it.. :/

15. wijnands

And there we go. ....

Hans, this is the kind of BS some of your importers pull and that's what's not helping Beyerdynamic at all

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last