beyer T50p: beyerdynamic Announces The T50p Portable Tesla Headphones
Apr 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #77 of 866
I see your point. My issue was mainly with the "...not so smart" comment. Not called for. It is understandable that if you have dial up or dsl, that it will slow down your connection.

Best Regards,
Matt

Apr 5, 2010 at 1:56 PM Post #78 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by LQQK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well,,,,All I'm getting is a tiny red X???

The same with me – my browser couldn't (didn't want to) display it. But I could save it on my HDD. (Not really worth the effort, though.)

Apr 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #81 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by hedmaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...I would say, kindly, deal with it. Some of us appreciate pics like this.
[...]
No offense meant, but it is useful for myself, and I am sure many others.

Cheers,
Matt

The picture doesn't bother me, the SIZE bother me. By all means, publish images but learn how to use the risize and link to functions of this forum, please. A Google search on the word "netiquette" might be in order...
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #87 of 866
Any words on whether that is pleather yet?

I sure hope it isnt

Quote:

Originally Posted by xnor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And "tesla" is nothing but a marketing term, if you ask me.

Tesla is no different a marketing term than any other namesake like Qualia, HDXXX, AKG KXXX, Orpheus. A marketing term, sure, but it at least has some basis in fact.

Apr 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM Post #88 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by MayaTlab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes they do swivel (the case picture shows it).

redface.gif

I have a feeling over time the swiveling cups will be prone to breakage a la ESW9/10 series or become very loose with what seems to be a rivet button holding the cups to the headband. AT did some homework and the ES10 redesigned swivel hinges are a marked improvement over the 9/10's.

Apr 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #89 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tesla is no different a marketing term than any other namesake like Qualia, HDXXX, AKG KXXX, Orpheus. A marketing term, sure, but it at least has some basis in fact.

I mentioned it because someone talked of "new tesla technology" (/wallbash) or something like that.

Apr 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #90 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheemo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
redface.gif

I have a feeling over time the swiveling cups will be prone to breakage a la ESW9/10 series or become very loose with what seems to be a rivet button holding the cups to the headband. AT did some homework and the ES10 redesigned swivel hinges are a marked improvement over the 9/10's.

Well I don't feel that sort of articulation needs to be stiff : after all, pressure over the ears will automatically adjust the angle of the earcups. But we'll all see in may
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back