Best sub-$50 IEM for VR Gaming

Best Budget IEM for Gaming from this list?

• Soundmagic E11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech G333

• Creative Aurvana Trio LS

• Soundmagic E50

• Total voters
Mar 17, 2022 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Hunork

New Head-Fier
Hello There!

I'm currently looking to buy a wired IEM to use with a Quest 2 VR Headset, mainly for Beat Saber, so music performance(especially EDM and pop) is important, alongside a secure fit and minimal cable noise. My budget isn't really high, $50 tops, and I'm in Europe, so choices are unfortunately not much, stuff like KZ and CCA would cost way too much due to shipping+import fees. Also want to note that I do like IEMs that put a bit of a focus on bass, so boomy is a good thing for me, so as long as it doesn't ruin mids and highs.

After researching on the net, I'm stuck between the following IEMs that fit my budget:
  • Soundmagic E11(how is the E11C different?)
  • Logitech G333 VR(this is specifically designed for the Quest 2 with custom cable lenght)
  • 1More Dual-Driver in-ear
  • Creative Aurvana Trio LS(single-driver)
  • Final E500
Do any of these sound good for the price? Anyone have personal experience with any of these?

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2022 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 8
Heard good things about CCAs, but these really bulky IEMs aren't good for me, they start hurting the outside of my ear after a pretty short time. One IEM I'm looking at Amazon DE is the LUDOS Clamour. One I also saw is the Linsoul TIN T2, but heard the bass is not very strong on it.

Mar 18, 2022 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 8
My ears used to hurt with some IEMs as well, but I've found that it doesn't last long. After a wee while they (ears) get used to it or something and it's not an issue anymore.
I am not going back after having tried this form-factor for IEMs. Which is the standard in the higher end so you'll have to get used to it if want to move up at some point :)

Mar 20, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #5 of 8
My ears used to hurt with some IEMs as well, but I've found that it doesn't last long. After a wee while they (ears) get used to it or something and it's not an issue anymore.
I am not going back after having tried this form-factor for IEMs. Which is the standard in the higher end so you'll have to get used to it if want to move up at some point :)
I tried, they're just not good for me for extended periods, especially not when active movement is involved(=Beat Saber), so I'm just look at normal in-ear style earphones without that bulky design. There are plenty of options for those in this price-range

Mar 20, 2022 at 11:00 AM Post #7 of 8
What about the Final vr3000, often on sale at HiFiheadphones.
Even at their current sale price, with shipping it comes out at ~$65, which is above my budget. That bulky design also looks really uncomfortable, looks similar to the Creative Outlier V3 which I had and it was hurting my ears after ~20-30 minutes of listening just staying still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back