CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 3, 2019 at 1:18 AM Post #16,531 of 31,833
So I purposely took some time away from HF to actually enjoy some of the earphones I've bought over the last month or so, some that got a mere day or two listen for the purpose of discussion and then I get the C10 yesterday... and instantly want the C16 lol. And so it begins again...

Mar 3, 2019 at 1:54 AM Post #16,536 of 31,833
So I purposely took some time away from HF to actually enjoy some of the earphones I've bought over the last month or so, some that got a mere day or two listen for the purpose of discussion and then I get the C10 yesterday... and instantly want the C16 lol. And so it begins again...

This has been quite a hesitation for me should I try the C10 first to try or just straight up to C16, because C16 is like 3 times of C10 price. I dunno i just want to stop actually, got Kanas Pro 2 weeks ago, been resist to poison of great iems recently but I dunno clicked BUY button on **** 2 days ago.. mannn...

Mar 3, 2019 at 5:33 AM Post #16,538 of 31,833
I just received my C16 (they do sound like the more high-end big brother of the C10) and then I read about the C20 ((o_O))

Mar 3, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #16,539 of 31,833
@harry501501 how do u find the C10 vs the AS10? I find the C10 to be better in all areas less the isolation and comfort (the AS10 fits better for me)

Looking forward to comparisons between the C10 and C16 xD

Mar 3, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #16,540 of 31,833
They are at the same level as Kanas Pro
Yeah, but, different tuning and KPE has better extension at both ends.
Our drummer in-ears (Shure SE215) dissappeared during our last tour and I'm looking to buy a couple of cheap ones (around 10-15€) so we can have two/three as back-up.
They're only used for a click-track and to hear references when recording, so just need something really comfortable and that isolates well. What would be a good option?
If ZS4 fit is ok for drummer then definitely ZS4! :wink:
I've been using some unknown IEMs for over a week now, the Tanchjim Cora ($50), and I've really been hooked on their sound, with electronic music they are impressive: low area with very good punch and depth, clarity and unusual separation to be a dynamic driver. Soundstage equally remarkable.
Minimum weight and great comfort.

On the negative side: the cable is fixed and you need power to move it.

Has anyone else tried them?

Tanchjim-Cora.png

Mosaico-Tanchjim-Cora.jpg
Wow! Nice looking graph. How do they compare to Moondrop Crescent?

Mar 3, 2019 at 8:07 AM Post #16,542 of 31,833
I so like the C10 I'm trying hard to resist the C16

Should be easy to resist given what you already have. I bet some of the buds you have made are better.

I am not interested at all. No need for it.

Mar 3, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #16,543 of 31,833
KP go lower in the bass but **** has better extended treble, so no
Show me **** FR graphs... can`t find it atm. Someone posted somwhere in H-Fi but can`t find atm.

Mar 3, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #16,545 of 31,833
Nymphonomanic, this is obviously before the specified the burn in of the NiceHCK N3 correct? They do recommend a whole 200 hours of burn in before evaluation of the sound. I suppose your initial impressions of both suggests that the **** do sound better than the N3 though. What about the sound leak between the two?

Thanks

Yeah, i did not burn in the N3 enough and its true that sound improve with time from what I hear....mids open up and sound more natural...i need more time with the N3.

Oh, and i review the **** here for more impressions. Really my favorite sub-50$ right now. And perhaps for ever....Imaging is phenomenal and overall sound is well balanced, this time, the BA being in front nozzle make sens as its use for mids and create a very realist front row vocal. A very unique and musical experience that give extra life to music, as it have a way to extract layers of sound that I never heard in sub-100$ iem.
https://nobsaudiophile.wordpress.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back