Best headphone for sleeping
Jan 7, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #61 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No seriously guys, Bt's This Binary Universe...
tongue.gif
You'll be out cold by track 3 I swear.

Thanks. That just went on my wishlist.

Jan 7, 2007 at 4:55 AM Post #62 of 74
Good choice. I once was listening to this thing mid day. My head nodded down, my CD3K's fell OFF OF MY HEAD and landed in my lap. I wasn't even tired before I started listening to this album. Maybe it has some witchcraft/voodoo power over me, but I've had to split this album up because I honestly can't listen to it all the way through w/o nodding off.

Jan 7, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #63 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't understand how people can go to bed while listening to music. Music sucks me right in, and I get critical and focused. If I do have something going on, I have to turn it off before falling asleep.

Because music sooth's the savage beast..
wink.gif

I have a sleeping rig just for this purpose......

I use a set of the Apple IEM's modded with Shure soft flex tips run with my Nano in the armband case.....
cool.gif

Jan 7, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #64 of 74
I actually use to fall asleep wearing my HD580s.
580smile.gif
Did it all the time during grad school. All you need is a really soft pillow. One that will give and allow the phones to sink into it. If you have one, you can even sleep on your side. Very comfortable.

Jan 7, 2007 at 6:50 AM Post #65 of 74
Thanks again for all the help everyone. I believe I have decided on what to get.

Senn PX 100W mini for sleeping and watching movies on the laptop, MX 500 for the road, and Creative Zen Nano Plus 1gb.
orphsmile.gif

Actually, I'm more excited about getting the Nano Plus to carry around with me and use as a dictaphone, and never forget appointments, numbers, etc again!

Jan 7, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #66 of 74
i cant bare sleeping with my px100s. i cant lie on my side without it pushing against my head. ibuds fall out when yoiu toss and turn so they dont work either. full sized cans stop you from turning at all.

id go with iems because they wont fall out and dont get in the way when you lie down. for the love of god dont get the triple.fi!! small iems like etys or shures might work or maybe the in ear stax.

id prefer sleep with shure and stax to ety since its a more laid back sound.

Jan 7, 2007 at 4:59 PM Post #68 of 74
I use my px100's every night to get sleepy , Should start reading books again but prefer music because there's no light needed.

May 4, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #70 of 74
I would just recommend a speaker like above said..

I can never sleep with something in my ears. But I use really old PC speakers hooked to my iPod and even they sound pretty good. For me, while your half asleep your not really concentrating on perfect sound quality..unless your a serious audiphile..

I still dont know if im an audiophile yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back