Best Gaming Headphones.... With Poll? BUDGET: £100-£250
Oct 16, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #243 of 319
Sorry for the Hijack but for a user who plays modern warfare 2 and Counter Strike source a lot online I would love to know if you guys think the additional money for the a900's is better then the ad700s I previously used used Sennheiser 595's and don't know who to trust anymore.. Been told that for much less I can get similar sound to my 595's.. Don't want closed really either so I'm thinking A900's and maybe a sound card for my pc depending on amps and stuff. 

Oct 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #244 of 319

Quote:
Sorry for the Hijack but for a user who plays modern warfare 2 and Counter Strike source a lot online I would love to know if you guys think the additional money for the a900's is better then the ad700s I previously used used Sennheiser 595's and don't know who to trust anymore.. Been told that for much less I can get similar sound to my 595's.. Don't want closed really either so I'm thinking A900's and maybe a sound card for my pc depending on amps and stuff. 

the A900s are closed, you might be thinking of the AD900s ..

for gaming, the AD900s would be no better than the AD700s  ...

Oct 17, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #249 of 319
From the many comparisons I have seen of the AD700 and AD900, I gathered that the AD900 have just a bit more bass, but have a slightly smaller soundstage and are not as accurate in positioning.

Oct 19, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #254 of 319

[size=10.0pt]Well... 
dt880smile.png
[/size] my dt 770 pro 80 arrived today and wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! complete (almost complete truly) satisfaction!

[size=10.0pt]Listening to Massive Attack is just incredible, When I wore them for the first time I was expecting to be blown away by the bass... it did not blew me by the first song, but one after another, this thing is perfect for me and my untrained ears.[/size]

[size=10.0pt]I played a round of BBC2 and a little bit of splinter cell conviction and I’m happy to say that everything was waaayyyyy clearer and fun sound wise, I’m still waiting for the Dss that should probably get here tomorrow. But so far Im really, really happy with my first decent pairs of cans.[/size]

[size=10.0pt]The sound isolation is perfect for me!!! the cans mute the noisy computer and air conditioner, I barely hear the wife speaking!!!! and I love the way I can enjoy stuff that I couldn’t hear before while playing or listening to music![/size]

[size=10.0pt]Is not perfect! in one song that I have of massive attack (angel) I can hear a rattle in the left can, but not in heavy bass others songs... it's a flac so I don’t think is something in the song, but even with that I still enjoy my new cans![/size]

[size=10.0pt]This is the best early birthday gift ever!!![/size]

biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2010 at 11:31 AM Post #255 of 319
 I bought them at october 4, and im still waiting, i thought amazon was more professional... i tried to contact the seller i sent 2 messages  - no response i send a message to amazon support an they say that if by october 25 I still haven't get contacted by the seller then i can do a claim, it is kinda What, sorry but i had to say it, I am happy for you I'm quite envious
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back