Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones?
Aug 30, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #17 of 25
Kind of curious why 535 cannot be worn for prolong time.  Is it because of the shape not matching well?   I understood everyone's ear is different.  For my case, shure is quite comfortable and I cannot imagine how much more miserable it will be if I use a pair of full size can for long working hours.  Big cans can get heavier and hotter over time.  :)

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:
Hello,

I have the T5P and I had an edition 8.
Ed8 is best for isolation than the T5P.
The T5P is more neutral than the Ed8, the ED8 is colored but the T5P have short high frequencies. 

I don't find my Ed8/T5p particularly different at all in terms of sound leakage when others are listening to them, that may be a fit-related thing though considering that the Ed8 cups are fairly small so perhaps they don't isolate quite as well for people with larger ears? Haven't noticed a particular difference in terms of isolating from external noise when wearing them either.

Oct 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #21 of 25
Well, when i compared both, people around have heard more T5P than Ed8. But you're right, for external noise, it's almost the same.
I'am going to Paris to hear the D7100 next friday, i will be able to compare versus the T5P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back