beats vs sennhieser?
Jul 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...

Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too. 

Really? I have not seen many of those. Most if not all posts on Beats by members are negative. Even the one's from the ones that have just found out about Hi-Fi. Although some are trolls.

I type with poor grammar, paragraphing, and sentences when I am in personal member threads. I give it some more effort when I am in the main forums, although I still note many grammatical mistakes. 

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #17 of 31
Quote:
Really? I have not seen many of those. Most if not all posts on Beats by members are negative. Even the one's from the ones that have just found out about Hi-Fi. Although some are trolls.

I type with poor grammar, paragraphing, and sentences when I am in personal member threads. I give it some more effort when I am in the main forums, although I still note many grammatical mistakes. 

I spend about 10 minutes looking at a post to make sure there is nothing in it that sounds stupid. I'm paranoid sometimes.

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:
I'm a troll or he is?

Why would he be trolling by liking Senns and hating on Beats? If he was trying to enrage us he'd do the opposite.

Jul 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #23 of 31
Perhaps Beats Electronics should review the current price for the headphones.

In my view, the more reasonable price probably for:

Beats Pro = $299  instead of retail $399
Beats Studio = $199 instead of retail $299
Beats MIXR = $ 149 instead of retail $249
Beats Solo = $ 99 instead of retail $179

Jul 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #25 of 31
And $100 is still a ridiculous price to ask for the solos. I can't see why anyone buys them; even Beats users should be able to see that they're built like a twig.

Jul 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

Yes, really. I've seen a few recently. I think you also misunderstood me. And yes, the comments ARE generally negative. I wasn't saying they weren't. I've just noticed a correlation recently, as in the past few days, between age, poor writing, and wanting to know how X stacks up to beats. Just an observation. 

Quote:

Why would he be trolling by liking Senns and hating on Beats? If he was trying to enrage us he'd do the opposite.

Ooooh! maybe I'm a bit more sinister! I think anything beats related is a hot button around here. Whether hating or not, one way to get us going is to mention Beats! Look at us right now! I'm thinking the OP, IF a troll, is more subtle and conniving than an outright endorsement of Beats. 

Jul 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #29 of 31
Quote:
A troll would be

"beats are best becus DR DRE SAYS SO.  1 BY 1. they are mayde so u can hear them usic! they arent mad in crappy factories in korea!"

My brain hurt typing that.

hahahaha fair enough man! I'm over thinking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back