beats vs sennhieser?
Sep 6, 2012 at 7:57 AM Post #31 of 31
because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and  my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't  they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.

got dangit boomhower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back