beats studio vs sennhesier HD 25
Jul 30, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #31 of 32
OP, IMO the HD-25 is one of the best headphones I ever tried. They isolated well, the bass was really tight, great for fast beats as in Trance or DnB, and they also had good highs.

I never heard the M50 unfortunately, but pretty much everyone here knows their sound signature just by reading it 50+ times. They are advised to almost anyone because they are the Swiss army knife of headphones: suits everyone who ever wanted a closed back headphone. From what I've read they dont have that much bass. They have more bass than what is regarded as neutral, but from the graph - and most people's opinion - they aren't what you'd consider bassy. Don't get me wrong, they have that fame for a reason, and if you were into a wide genre they'd be something to consider, but if the use you'll be giving them is 90% Trance mixing, the HD 25 is your choice.

Also, on the off-topic topic: I think your avatar pic is cool. If Christian people are allowed to wear a cross, you should be allowed to use a parody of a Christian figure. I see people driving by me everyday with that fish saying 'Jesus' on the side of their cars, and I could say my atheist self feels very offended, but why should I? People like bragging about their beliefs. And about the guy's name, think of this: rebel wannabe kids love wearing Che Guevara t-shirts. To them it makes them feel like they're something more. Maybe to some people it reminds them of the ammounts of people Che murdered. Subjectivity sucks, and it's really hard to argue on such a subjective matter as religion, so I'd advise you to just don't let it bother you so much.

Oct 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #32 of 32
:> just bought these today, and the hd25 beat the studios in EVERY aspect, I'm not a pure audiophile, I still like that crazy weird mainstream sound, I used to like studios, but the HD25's are a great balance of the mainstream world and the world of audiophiles. They really have that thumpy bass. The bass is more controlled than the studios. Also, the mids and treble just blow the studios out of the water. Oh and get the Adidas Originals one, they are swagged out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back